6 Screenshots

About This File

Wanna take me shopping? Watch me crack open a two liter of Pepsi and start drinking in the middle of the store ! All while my belly is out. Belly rubs and burps are two things I love. You will find that in this video. I love my body and I don’t mind who sees it , you don’t wanna miss out on this video ! 

96406C98-4E1F-4D9F-BC01-1D6264A2FD66.gif

001BF08C-40D4-463B-9DD0-7E9498CA1585.gif

76AE81EC-6C68-408E-BF7B-1011AA0C8843.gif

Other Files from Midwestchubbygirl

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Shades4444

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing video! Not many people are brave enough to go into public like this, but it’s super hot and you nailed it! Would love to see more like this in the future. Can’t believe you started chugging that soda in the middle of the store with your gut hanging out 🔥🔥🔥

Response from the author:

My strongest quality would probably be/$  my confidence. I feel so comfortable in my skin especially  now. Thank you for commenting  on how hard going out in public the way that I do is. I wish every model luck in what they do but I feel that public displays, public exposure, anything  in public is so my niche. If you find another video that takes place in public please let me know if it holds a candle to mine. I'm not conceded i just feel that we all have something we're the best at and mine is not caring  what others think. 

Link to review