4 Screenshots

About This File

Gaze upon this fat body that you’ve created! Jersey is so happy that you’ve been feeding her and making her grow so much so quickly! She’s so turned on by her body and she knows you are too! 

She encourages you to worship her gorgeous fat body while she shows you her massive gains. Her belly is so much softer and squishier, her thighs are so jiggly and full of cellulite! And just look at that ass in a thong! 

Let Jersey guide you into pleasures beyond this mortal realm and worship all that is her doughy soft body! Don’t forget to say “jersey you’re so fucking fat” when you finish for her ! 
8D82A549-11E7-44F5-9D38-15E66EBF3B7C.thumb.gif.d2ec426598921ec9e1f52305b3f8869e.gif92780630-2ABD-4EC7-8306-CDDEB506147F.thumb.gif.33d21193478917189fdeb38cd53dfb39.gif3FCFF714-848E-4AD9-93EC-1374DA039E43.thumb.gif.9961c83691283cb597701dffa1155f65.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Sk8erboii

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When she said “Good boy” 😩🥰 

Seriously so good at making videos, great pacing. Usually most ppl’s stuff gets kind of boring and I skip but you’re very engaging. New fan! 

Response from the author:

So glad you enjoyed it and thank you for reviewing!!! 🥰

Link to review
NorthernWizard

This, honest to god is not only the most intimate video I've seen from Jersey, but I think it's the most intimate video I've seen. Ever.

Imagine how how it would be if you were in the room with me! 

thank you so much for reviewing! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

Wow jersey looks amazing once again!!! Jaw drops everytime!! Her body is amazing!! A true goddess that deserves to be worshipped at all times nonstop!! She is so jiggly! Especially that ass! Wish she could crush me with it! Phenomenal!!

Crushing you with this booty is on my bucket list! 

thank you for the awesome review! 

Link to review
overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Jersey is a goddess among fat girls! She is unbelievably seductive in this video, and so jiggly when she bounces. And her outfit takes your breath away! Look at her in that! Pure gorgeousness

Thank you so much cutie 😍

Link to review