10 Screenshots

About This File

It's Teeny Bikini Season!! That means it's also time for more Ice Cream 😍 (i'm always thinking of ice cream lol)

While wearing my Too-Tight Bikini I stick a straw into a Huge container of melted Vanilla Hagen Dazs and go to town! My bikini bottoms immediately get too tight to keep over my big belly and I'm forced to roll them down!

After lots of Liquid Calories I began to rub my belly and talk about how I'm gonna try to get too big to squeeze my fat belly back into my swimsuit, teasing myself for getting so big😅

I waddle around to get some water after all that heavy ice cream before Finishing off the whole carton! After all of that fattening Delicious Cream I decide that my belly hurts too much Not to massage it ! So I break out the Body Oil and give my big, fat belly a nice rubdown while I mention that I wish I could hear you teasing me!!

I show off how Wide and Round I am by Standing, Jiggling and Shaking I attempt to fit my belly back into my Bikini Bottoms!!

In this Clip:

Belly play

Belly Slapping

Oil Play

Belly Massage

Fat Chat

Standing 

Jiggling 

Bouncing

Bloating 

Tight Clothes

Chugging 

Self Teasing

Other Files from DairyQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Aequinoctium

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another amazing video. You look beautiful in your bikini and I love how tightly it hugs your belly. It’s crazy how fast you drink that ice cream and how bloated you get afterwards. 

It’s  amazing how big you look especially when standing and I love how your belly looks all oiled up! Keep up the amazing work Dairy Queen!

Link to review
Micheals

Amazing curves and amazing video 💖💖💖 No wonder you would need a belly massage after an ice cream chug like this !!

Link to review
LaughingViking

Exactly as spectacular as I expected it to be. Gorgeous girl. 
Gorgeous video. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much babe ! ❤️☺️

Link to review
Guest yeahyeah640

This video is amazing! Your belly is unbelievably huge and watching untouched stuff all that ice cream was fantastic. Love this video!

Yay! I'm so happy you liked it ! 

Link to review
Guest Accceeeee

I previously said that she is the best model on here and this video is an amazing piece of evidence to back that up. She looks absolutely gorgeous throughout and it was a great  idea to use ice cream as I feel that’s something new and refreshing. She is absolutely stunning and as always so is her belly. A wonderful clip from a marvellous model 🤩 

You're so nice thank you babe !! 

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow she is absolutely amazing!! She chugs that melted ice cream very quickly and you can see her belly bloat outwards!! She is truly amazing and at the end we get a nice surpise!! This one is worth every penny!!!

Oof! Hah thank you so much 

Link to review
skillingdiy

DairyQueen is more like Dairy goddess. Unbelievably hot 🥵

Hah yay! I hope to get bigger and bigger 

Link to review