6 Screenshots

About This File

I continue to exceed my limits and explore with each bite as far as I am able to go, this time I inflated my belly with 10 tacos, an ice cream and a 1.5 liter Coke, it was really delicious, I ate until my belly was inflated like a ball of beach.
You will be able to see me moan for each delicious bite I take of this blessed food, you will hear me burp many times and in the end I complain a lot about how sore my belly was. It was very difficult to move, with all that food inside me. But looking at how much my belly has grown is extremely rewarding.

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chief Inspector

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

love this video , i wish you would show off your nice ass. You have one of the best looking bodies on curvage, for me you dont need to eat a bunch of food just burp a lot and wear tight jeans or shorts please more standing. You look amazing.

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Please can we make these long stuffing videos something you do every single week!?😍 Everybody loves a girl who pushes herself to the limit, you continue to impress! You are the queen of burping! You can burp from start to finish, when you’re full the burps are especially sexy! You are one of the few models who will eat until they can’t physically eat another bite, without editing that makes you one of the very best. It looks like you have gained a few pounds since your last video, whenever you feel like eating a lot of food please put it on camera (we want to see more!). Personally I buy every single video you make over 30 minutes, because I know you have done your best! You really make me want to learn Spanish😉 But when you say “I’m full” at the end of your videos that makes me very happy! Great video, highly recommended! If you don’t already watch Greedy Sow’s videos buy one of her long stuffing videos and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it! 

Link to review
Guest davbec

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow really good video! Please do more large stuffing videos!

Link to review
Ilvg

10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

Greedy Sow starts off looking gorgeous and sitting down infront of enough food to put a family in a coma. She then shows us all the food items she will be devouring over the course of then vid. After that tries and fails to button up her shorts, demonstrating just how much she’s been growing. Now it’s time to eat and she absolutely loads up the first of many tacos, demolishing it quickly before moving on to the next one. She just keeps eating and eating with no slowing down in sight until she’s halfway through the vid. It’s at this point that the occasional belch and moan is mixed with sighs and belly rubs as the deep guttural belches become more frequent. The fact that the vid is only halfway over and her upper belly is noticeably rounder is so hot. Another taco or so later she opens up a brand new pint of icecream while licking the top to make sure no calorie goes to waste. The change in flavor seemingly giving her a second wind as she quickly shovels mouthful after mouthful of icecream between her pretty lips. Only stopping to rub the swollen orb resting on her thick thighs. There’s a brief but incredibly hot moment where she sticks the handle of her spoon in her bellybutton and lets it hang there. I hope she plays with her bellybutton more often in future vids. Anyway she gets through most of the icecream before switching to her last taco. You can tell how stuffed she is by how long it takes her to eat the final taco and the plethora of cute sexy faces she makes trying to force it into her overloaded belly. After her triumph over the taco she tackles the last of the icecream even as her upper belly becomes so bloated that it almost sticks out further than her tits. Now she has to finish the soda all the while burping uncontrollably, moaning and breathing heavily. All she can do is caress the swollen mass in her lap and repeat how full she is. The way she goes from soft to round and tight. Her gorgeous gut practically covering her shorts and her insanely thick thighs. Her beautiful expressive face showing her different stages of fullness. Everything about her is art and I can’t wait for the next vid!

Link to review