Try on tight clothes Fat chat

$12.99

(6 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Kayla just bought brand new clothes but in 4 weeks arleady out grew the sizes so nothing fits like it is supposed to ! Kayla try’s on many hot sexy outfits , and talks about how big she has gotten and shows off her rolls and lumps in many angles :) 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest DingoFats

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kayla is so wonderful! I love watching her in different clothes showing off and talking about her growing sexy body! I love how fat Kayla has grown over the years! I remember when she was just a chubby girl twerking and shaking on the internet! I’m so glad she’s blossomed into the fat queen she’s become! 

I would love to see her recreate some of the dancing/twerking videos she made years ago. That would be a wonderful video!

Link to review
Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kayla starts off looking gorgeous as always in a cow bikini showing off her amazing body. She tries on a variety of bikini/clothes with plenty of angles while talking about how fat she’s getting and how much her belly has grown. There’s a point where she tries on this cute donut apron and talks about making a donut themed stuffing and showing off her huge round ass that I really hope she does cause the apron is a cute look. She also shows off a nurse and maid outfit while talking about more future vid ideas. The nurse outfit is phenomenal by the way especially if you love massive sexy tits. There’s plenty of waddling, jiggling, and getting out of breath as she models each sexy outfit. Seriously there isn’t a single outfit she doesn’t look outrageously sexy in. Also there’s a below view of her belly and thighs that’s just 🔥. Last but not least she’s starting a new review stuffing. One large food item per review no matter how long or short. So let’s get reviewing cause who doesn’t love a stuffed Kayla regretting her decisions? 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review