3 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: belly bouncing, belly plopping, no audio, lingerie, belly play, POV belly worship. 

This is a simple clip with a simple goal - for you to spend as much time basking in Goddess Alara's bountiful bouncing belly and jiggling tits, complete with nipple piercings peeking through her too-small lace lingerie. Enjoy from your seat on the ground before her, putting you at face level with her doughy tummy, turning multiple times throughout to be sure you see every inch of her glorious body. Kneading, bouncing, and bouncing her heavy tummy off of her rippling thighs, including a section of ass shaking, and a section of full frontal slow motion bouncing at the end!

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a delightful waterfall of ripples and jiggles. Goddess Alara looks decadently plump as she wobbles and jiggles in an impossibly tiny lingerie set. Softness flows into more softness from Goddess's jiggling double chin resting the slope of her neck down to her bouncing breasts resting on a wobbly tummy resting on improbably thick thighs. If that weren't enough of a feast for your eyes, there's also plenty of chance to take in her deliciously round ass that is some both bouncy and tantalizingly firm at the same time. Treat yourself to a feast of voluptuous pleasure as Goddess shows you just how sexy soft can be.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the lovely review, sweetie!! 🥰

Link to review

“Irresistibly soft belly” is absolutely right, because wow, idk if I’ve even seen a belly quite as soft-looking as yours. Plus, your lingerie and makeup were stunning! And your thighs and ass were *chef’s kiss* the epitome of cellulite-dimpled perfection.

But I’d like to draw special attention to the often overlooked, always under appreciated hero: arm fat. I can’t really describe it in a way that does it justice, so I’ll just say that I watched the slow motion parts twice: once for the belly jiggles, and once for the arm fat jiggles. I defy anyone to not find that hot, I mean, come on! The way your arm fat bunched against itself and against your boobs while you played with your belly? 😩🥵 

Basically, if you’re wondering if you should get this video, ask yourself if you would like to see a beautiful fat woman enjoying playing with her ample curves. If you said yes, then buy this clip and join me in this reaction:Heat Wave 80S GIF

Response from the author:

I don't know if anyone has ever called my arm chub the hero before 🥺 Thank you, for your sweetness and for taking the time to write such a fun review!!

Link to review