5 Screenshots

About This File

𝐘𝐚𝐲! 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞!
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡!
-----------------------------------------------------------
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎!
𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚠,
𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝? 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜? 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢! 😅
𝙼𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜.
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝!

If you enjoy the video please consider leaving a review! ❤️ CQ

CouchQueen - Hand-Fed a Footlong - SS01.gif

CouchQueen - Hand-Fed a Footlong - SS02.gif

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Johnwick2626

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Holy shit! At a loss for words, the way the upper part of the tights compressed your belly is otherworldly. Also that dog pose letting your belly droop low is 🥵🥵. 10/10 clip 

Response from the author:

Did you see me trying to roll the top part of my tights down flat, only for them to roll back up anyway and give me that double belly?

Also, something about having a little bit of natural light on my belly really makes my stretch marks scream!

CouchQueen - Hand-Fed a Footlong (37 of 45).jpg

Link to review
johnp0971

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow you simply are an amazing 🐷 the way you just destroyed that sandwich was insane. Your belly is hanging and spilling out you’ve grown so much 🥵 you guys are missing out. This clip is an easy favorite!

Thank you so much for the kind words, and for leaving a review! It's all the encouragement I need to keep making pig out videos like this in the future! 😁

Link to review
JG34

Great video! I love the belly oil and adore the shape and size of your belly! The all fours and kinda leaning back were my favorite positions to see the belly in! You are easily my favorite model!!

Such a wonderful review! Thank you for taking the time to write it! I'm glad you liked my poses! I was hoping that being fed while I was on the floor would look good, and I guess it did! 😁

Link to review
Moist Kovic

The 4th and 5th preview images are what got me hooked on buying this. You look so defeated and seeing that gut getting closer and closer to the ground just makes it so much hotter. 

Thank you so much for reviewing! I think I've mentioned it before, but I kind of like cultivating that "defeated by food" look. Glad you like it. 😁

Link to review
TedJenson807

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely the sexiest way to eat a footlong. Love the different camera angles/POV, and especially love the belly hang!😍😍😍❤❤❤

I can't keep my belly from hanging down between my thighs! And I can't keep my lips from gobbling down food!!!

Thank you so much for reviewing!

Link to review
MyloveIsFatGirls

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

as I said, it's a great movie, I love it with my whole body, everything is perfect in it, the whole crap that jumps in all directions, and our star itself, divine, nothing more to add🥵🥵

How did I miss this review from back in May!? Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you like the video, especially to the extent that you did!

Link to review