8 Screenshots

About This File

It's late and Casey is starving. Her roommate is at work. Casey waddles over to the fridge with her already massive gut hanging out looking for a snacks.. 

She knows she shouldn't eat her roommate's leftovers and food.. but one bite won't hurt, right?

But it's never just one bite, is it Casey? Casey begins gorging and quickly realizes her stubby little legs don't want to stand.. she drags a chair over and plops her fat ass down right in front of the fridge.

She circles through take out container after take out container mindlessly stuffing her face. She pigs out on everything in sight with nothing but her chubby hands. She eats a burrito, fries, spaghetti, chicken parm, chugs soda and creamer, and more! What a glutton.

If you love stuffing and insatiable gluttony, this video is going to be your new favorite! 

TLDR: fridge raid, mega stuffing, messy eating

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This HAS to be my new favorite Curvage clip! Seeing the enormous greedy Goddess Casey wobble over in front of the fridge and plop her giant ass down, beginning to stuff her already engorged gut with tons of food is one of the greatest sights known to man! She is so greedy and unrelenting as she bloats bigger and bigger. One of the best parts is that the angle is from below, so you really get the feel for how big and gluttonous this piggy truly is! Her moans and the way she stuffs her fat cheeks is always such a turn-on and she is just the cutest hottest thing out there! If you haven't purchased this one yet, DO IT! Make this growing girl so happy! Thanks, Casey! 😍

Link to review
jacksprat

omg. Pause the video the moment Casey waddles into the frame. She obviously keeps herself well fed. Always cleans her plate just like a good girl should. Not like her skinny roommate who never eats all her dinner. In fact, Roomie is out dancing away precious calories while all her leftovers sit in the fridge tempting the properly plumped up Casey. What can she do? Yes, All the leftovers belong to that skinny girl and she probably won't ever eat them anyway. They are all going to be wasted if Casey doesn't pitch in with the help of her healthy appetite. Casey knows she shouldn't just steal these yummy treats without asking.... but she always says yes... So... 
Once Casey gets a taste of these forbidden goodies there is no stopping her. The damage is done. Casey inhales the contents of the fridge with alarming speed. Packing away all them vital calories voraciously. What else could she do? She was STARVING! And her roommate left a fridge-full just taunting her. A girl's gotta eat. 

Link to review
pgtip00

The often requested Fridge Raid video from Casey is here.  Worth the wait?  You betcha!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey plays the insatiable feedee caught in fridge raid food frenzy so perfectly.  Its almost like she's done it before...  Hmmmm....

Greedily stuffing fries, spaghetti, a burito and handfuls of other stuffables & chugging soda - no utensils in sight, they'd just slow her down!  This must be what it looks look around midnight in casa-de-Casey when that insatiable appetite draws her to the kitchen.

Love it!  Absolutely love it.  😍

Response from the author:

Can't even put into words how much this review just made my day! ❤️ Thank you so much love. I am so glad you enjoyed it.. I love to put my gluttony on full display for you and you are so right.. this came a little bit too naturally to me ;) I might have to make a habit out of it! Hehe

Link to review
ZAIZEK

the greek goddess is back! greedier then ever before she take a chair that looks tiny now when Casey has gotten really wide in the last months, eating everything cold as she is both to lazy and greedy to wait, the food must goes down as fast as possible. this is my new favourite and ive seen alot! (only downside that it isn't my kitchen ;) 

Thanks love! That's a big compliment coming from you bc I know you've seen just about all of my videos! Thank you so so much ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

Raider of the lost leftovers. I loved this clip so much and couldn’t resist a play on words to Indiana Jones since Casey looks so big and stuffs as much leftovers  as she can, never to be seen again after entering the enormous vastness that is her belly. I immediately got a hard on with this clip in the first few seconds as I watched Casey waddle and jiggle her huge belly towards the fridge looking to satisfy her latest cravings. She keeps looking rounder and larger every time I see a new clip from her, and this one really shows off her belly hang at such a great angle. Once she plops herself down on her stool at the fridge she begins eating pretty much everything in sight to stuff herself with. I love hearing Casey talk about how hungry she is and that maybe just a few bites of her roommates leftovers won’t hurt which evolves into grabbing every container to shovel more into her eager gut. Casey’s appetite is as sexy as her curvy, growing figure and always will be to me. It’s so hot as she points out that thankfully she as her large, thick breasts that literally do catch the bits of food that miss her mouth since she’s eating plenty food, like pasta, with her bare hands. My only small regret of this clip is that Casey’s ass and thighs have grown significantly bigger and sexier and I would’ve loved this clip even more if she had taken off her sweatpants at some point so I got a good view of them as well. Nevertheless, this is one of my favorite Casey clips I’ve ever seen and I know I’ll rewatch it again. 🤯😍🔥🥵👍

Awww thank you so so much love! ❤️ You are so right about my thighs/ass.. I really need to do some content soon showing them off bc the gains as of late have been really awesome. Stay tuned, boo!

Link to review
Bauer88

I cannot believe that Casey has never done a fridge raid before!!! By the looks of her in this video, you would think she’d be doing them daily to get to the size she’s at now 🥵🥵🥵  She’s looking bigger than ever and this just might be my new favorite clip of hers!! Keep up the big gains, Casey 😉😘

Hehehe thank you so much love 🥰🥰🖤🖤 

Link to review
pregnite10

HOLY SHIT! Casey...you are a gluttonous goddess! THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you always love!! Forever making me feel like a huge growing goddess 🖤🖤🖤

Link to review