2 Screenshots

About This File

🐖MY FEEDER TURNED ME INTO A MASSIVE FEEDEE... AND I LOVE IT😏🔥🐖

IN THIS VIDEO:

FORCED* STUFFING / FAT PLAY / BELLY PLAY / TIGHT / FAT SLAPPING / HOT LINGERIE / COOKIES AND MILKSHAKE / POV / BODY TOUR / BURPS

THIS IS A MASTERPIECE, WHERE YOU WILL WATCH LAURA TIED, SUBMISSIVE, AND FORCED* TO DRINK MILKSHAKE AND COOKIES. YOU WILL ALSO WATCH HER HUGE BELLY AND FAT ROLLS PLAYED BY HER FEEDER… THE BEST PART IS WHEN HER FEEDER SLAPED THAT GREASE HAMS

MANY ANGLES TO ENJOY LAURA’S FAT BODY, MANY BURPS, MANY SLAPS… AND HER MOANS OF PLEASURE ARE SIMPLY🔥🥵

LAURA COMMENTS 

HEY GUYS! WELL, RECORDING THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN SO DELICIOUS… I GOT SOOOO HOT BY BEING TIED UP WHILE I WAS PLEASING MY FEEDER. THOSE MILKSHAKES REALLY STUFFED ME UP AND AS YOU WILL WATCH, I AM NOTORIOUSLY FATTER, THE RECIPE IS: PROTEIN, MILK, MELTED ICE CREAM AND A LITTLE PANCAKE FLOUR. I MUST CONFESS YOU THAT THE EDITION PROCESS OF THIS VIDEO WAS A HARD TASK, BC BY THE MIDDLE OF THE WHOLE PROCESS I GOT VERY HOT  AGAIN AND WELL… I ENDED UP SEDUCING MY FEEDER AND HAVING A BIG STUFFING SESSION (SIGH...😏)… I LOVE MY FEEDEE LIFE. 

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

*ANY MODEL WAS FORCED TO FILM THE SCENES SHOWN IN THIS VIDEO.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Rochelle

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Super hot, I love your chubby cheeks and I love how you enjoy your food 😋😋 

Link to review
JordiB

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This is, without a doubt, one of the videos I enjoyed the most from Laura for 3 reasons:

1) She's fatter than ever, no discussion. From her round face and puffy cheeks to her massive belly and wide thighs and ass, everything is fat and lard. Watching all her fat rolls jiggling and bulging out from her tight lingerie is extremely hot

2) You will be mesmerized by the body size difference between Laura and his boyfriend. She must be by far more than twice his size now, but she's clearly heading towards her weight goal of 200 kgs at cruise speed, so this difference is only getting bigger at every new video she releases.

3) I really loved seeing Laura moaning and struggling to finish all the gain shake. She's putting an extreme effort to achieve her goal and judging by all the mass powder packs stored at the kitchen she's not gonna stop anytime soon. That is so hot!

All in all, an excellent video. Can't wait to see the figures at the scales soon!

Response from the author:

Wooow… thank you so much for your review!! I want to share with you that when I meet my feeder… I used to wear his clothes… I was so skinny! 
 I love that you pointed the difference between his size and mine 🥰 and also I have to add that I’m tall… 5.7ft so, well I’m a big woman in many ways 😊

Fat kisses 🐽

Link to review