Cheating schoolgirl caught red-handed!

$7.99

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

LunaH_cheatingstudentgiffinacurvage.thumb.gif.85aba1270d5f03ca66df46b3cd17ff30.gif
"my daddy is very powerful and he's not going to be very happy about this."
With arrogance, Luna sits across from you. You had her come to your office after a very important exam where you saw her clearly cheating by copying from some notes. As a professor, it's your duty to intervene... but Luna is absolutely sure you're wrong and makes a veiled threat to get her powerful daddy to intervene and kick you out of school.

"If I was really cheating, then I'll definitely have some evidence on me!", Luna challenges you and begins to undress. First the sweater, then the shirt, then the skirt, then the bra... no trace of hidden notes. 
"I'm going to tell everyone you're harassing me in your office" she continues to threaten, when suddenly you realize: her belly.
The notes are hidden under that delicious little roll of fat resting on her thighs. 

Upset at being caught red-handed, Luna slips the notes out of the secret hiding place. 
"What do you want in return for your silence?"
Y
ou reach an agreement in which you will hand her every upcoming test result in exchange for being able to play with her belly whenever you want. Luna completely lets go of the role of seductress and immediately begins to delight you with her plump, soft belly. 

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I really need to be your professor 😍

You are so sexy in student clothes and you perfectly tease me, impossible to resist at this amazing sexy soft belly 🥰

Link to review