5 Screenshots

About This File

I've had so many questions recently, and I wanted to give you guys a casual video that shows my personality. I answer over a dozen frequently asked questions, while joking around, stuffing my face and playing with my fat.

Some of the questions I answer:

1. Favorite restaurant

2. Bra & Panty size

3. Favorite show & movie

4. How did I find this fetish?

5. How did I get into gaining?

6. How gassy am I?

7. How much have I gained and where is my favorite part of my gain?

8. Do I act differently in public because of my gain?

And more!

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I absolutely loved this! It was a great watch and really interesting. Some parts were relatable as well. For some reason, one of my trigger points in tv/movies and stuff growing up was this Halloween episode of the Simpsons when Bart's teacher gets really fat. She writes on the blackboard: ''Homework: Eat a stick of butter'', and then she waddles back to the desk and starts reading from this book called The Joy Of Cooking LOL. 

Another great vid of Dani's. I loved the down to earth and open discussions about everything! 5 stars.

Response from the author:

I wonder how many of us had a shared experience like that with cartoons!!

Link to review
alfpen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a great Q&A video!  Dani's answers are genuine, endearing and she shows what a relatably wonderful person she is.  The way she approaches the questions is great, but she looks so good sitting there, the unconscious belly play while she talks and the eating is so good the video even stands up on it's own with the sound off.  It's a great chance to get to know an absolutely gorgeous model and I highly recommend it!

Link to review