2 Screenshots

About This File

I can't believe an outfit as small as this once fit my growing, plump gut. I was going through some old clothes recently and while I donated most, ended up saving this outfit to see just how big I've become. You will never believe that my big body was once so small and petite that I could fit in Abercrombie and American Eagle. The shorts were a size 4 (I'm almost out of size 18 now for reference), and the shirt was a small. My gigantic arms look like a busted biscuit can trying to fit into such a small shirt! I am so visibly out of shape, I have to repeatedly sit down and take some breaths to gain the strength to continue fighting these clothes on my body! I know you'll enjoy these views, you won't be able to look away!

giphy.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Aria, ❤️!Aria ,!❤️Aria, ❤️  !!! WOW 🤩!!! Holy moly!!! I just can not get over ,of just how FAAAAAATTTTTT !!! U have gotten!!! I can really!!! Really!!! Really!!! Tell , by just looking at , your gorgeous,cute lovely FAT !!! Face ☺️❤️and that ,double chin ☺️❤️, I can really!!! Really !!! Really !!! Tell that U have been Seriously !!! just Continueing ,too pack on ,more !& more !weight !!!🍔🌮🍕🌭🍟🫔 ☺️❤️Especially by looking at your stunning gorgeous FAT !!! GUT !!! It even jiggles 😍and bounces 🤩even more 🤩,,,when you are trying on ,some old clothes ,way back ,when U were ,in school 🏫,  I really loved ❤️the jeans❤️ 👖 shorts😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️💕 and how amazing !!! 🤩 U made them fit ,on your huge !😍FAT !!! 😍Jiggly! 😍 thighs ! 😍,,,I’m just happy that the jeans 👖 Shorts ,were stretchy 🥰,,,that way U can still make that !magic !happen !🤩 And the way U tried on that really !really !really !!!tight!!!  white ! Fitted shirt 👕 ,,,,,,well it’s up too the fans 💕and followers, 💕who ever buys this clip ☺️❤️,,,,they would have too see it for themselves,,, and see what they think ,,,,🤔 I’m pretty sure that they will not be disappointed!,,, 

for these fans 💕and followers ❤️! This too me is going to be One HELL !!!  of a year 👍for Aria !!! 😍for 2022 ❤️,,,,the way Aria ❤️is really!!! 😍Really 😍!!! Really😍 !!! GAiNING WEIGHT !!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ and just geting SUPER!!!😍  SUPER 😍 !!! FAT !!!🤩👍 Everytime when Aria post a new update. Aria looks 😍stunning ❤️&  gorgeous !😍and so very! cute!!! 🥰 and attractive.  🌈💕Way too go Aria👍 ☺️😘❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕excited kermit the frog GIF

Response from the author:

thank you so much as always @Clay Carter 💜 your reviews make my day and i am SO happy you enjoyed!! i had a feeling the jeans would be a winner 😉 can’t wait to keep trying them on as i gain! thank you so so much xo

Link to review