3 Screenshots

About This File

Candii tells you about her recent discovery of non dairy, high calorie heavy cream. She chugs a carton of this 1,485 calorie milk and gets messy while doing it! Candii turns into an absolute cow and bursts out of her lingerie. I promise you won’t regret watching Candii practically get bigger in just minutes from being a greedy cow 🐮❤️🥛

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Borghen

Candii starts the video fatter and thicker than ever (and that's no small feat in itself) wearing an ill-fitting negligée. Then she proceeds to chug down a whole carton of fattening cream, which roughly amounts to 1.500 Calories and eventually rips her dress to make room for her growing paunch.

Expect lot of boobs and belly play, plus some shot of her big butt: Candii is a bona fide PAWG 🍐 and not afraid to show it.

Her drinking is somewhat sloppy: some might find it sexy, I find it mildly annoying. But she is a beauty to behold because she DOES enjoy her growth. ❤️

Link to review
Guest Berytosz

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

One can only envy😊. With genes and diet like that, you'll soon be taking up more than one seat on that couch😅.

Link to review
Robert13

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Everything about this was so amazing. It’s hard to think Candii can get anymore gorgeous and sexy but she does it every time. Her curves are just so beautiful and with that lingerie she wears it only makes it better. The way she spills the that cream and bursts out of what she’s wearing adds up to make this a beautiful video. Thank you Candii

Link to review
Andrew111

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well it seems  Kandii is growing  nicely and she looks spectacular in her latest clip . It’s very exiting to see this beautiful model packing on the pounds again . In this clip she tries some heavy cream to enchance  that  wonderful figure. It’s seems to be working . She is getting nice and plump. Can’t wait to see  even more of her . What a goddess she would be .

Link to review
Kieran8

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Loved loved LOVED this! Its always a good day when you post a video. My absolute favourite part is when you burst out of your lingerie, very hot! You have the most adorable smile too i love it 😂 keep the gains, you look amazing! Great video, very messy, love it! ❤️

Link to review
Fisherman07

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

This video is beyond amazing!! She greedily chugs down that heavy cream!! And gets messy while doing it!! She is simply amazing in this!! She's killing it

Link to review
yummycurves

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Candii oozes sex appeal with every ounce she gains and her videos are getting better each time. I love messy videos and this one was really sexy plus watching Candii rip her lingerie was so hot! I can't wait for more of your videos so thanks again for sharing.  😘

Link to review
HaveANiceDay

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This was a great and hot video. Candii is already looking thicker in the beginning but you should see how much her belly expands as she greedily chugs cream in her lovely lingerie which may or may not last through the video 🐮 this is a must-buy, you won’t regret it. 👍🏼

Link to review
Yoimreborn

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

my jaw is just in awww this was så good and when you chugged the heavy cream down and you are becoming more and more bigger and more wide and curvier you gonna be så big that even your sexy corsets arent going to be able to contain your sexy body🥵😍

Link to review
mcdorbandt

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

What an amazing video, so perfect.  I wish you were 30lbs bigger, then I’d be over the moon…🥰🤗😃😍

Link to review
Troika

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

Feels like Candii is growing faster than ever at this point! Can see why from this video as she greedily drinks her heavy cream!

Link to review
fontenoy

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

Absolutely amazing! Watching this beautiful woman grow curvier and sexier with every update keeps me coming back for more. Thank you for sharing this amazing content with us, CandiI!

Link to review
steez

6 of 17 members found this review helpful 6 / 17 members

Great video, nice gain so far. Definitely a gainer to keep an eye on. I liked the burps in this video. Hope to see more of it in the future. I could see you being really good with a bit of practice.

Link to review
xTom420

8 of 10 members found this review helpful 8 / 10 members

Wow Candii is going all out! she’s looking so thicc now and looks like she won’t be stopping anytime soon! she’s so cute and sexy! 😍🥵

Link to review