5 Screenshots

About This File

In this role play, Miss Magpie dawns a French maid uniform that clearly doesn’t fit her fat, flabby body. She lazily cleans while taking ample snack breaks. While she’s shoving food in her face she gets caught by her employer. After trying to plead her case, she makes a deal with her employer that might not mean a cleaner house but definitely a fatter Miss Magpie 😉 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Oscarbluth

Wow! Miss Magpie has clearly put on even more weight! 
She’s so sexy as a plump maid who just wants to snack!

5 stars, awesome clip

Link to review

TLDR: incredibly sexy, but the audio is like 25% as loud as it needs to be.

I've been really loving Ms Magpie's content since she recently came onto the scene, and this is probably my favorite so far.

Unfortunately, I was completely unable to hear what she was saying with my smartphone's speaker at maximum volume - it was only after I was able to artificially increase the volume on my computer that I could really enjoy the vid. Please, please, PLEASE fix whatever in your setup is causing such quiet audio. The clip was amazing once I could hear it! ♥️

Response from the author:

Thanks for making me aware of the issue, I’m going to see what I can do to fix it! 

Link to review
butthole

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WHOA... that front view when you get caught!

Amazing video, great performance, sexy outfit and sexy curves!

Wish the audio of your voice was a little louder but still an awesome video!!

Thank you so much! I’m going to look into correcting the audio!

Link to review
fro-yo

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

easily one of Miss Magpie's sexiest vids, both in concept and just the outfit itself 

pretty sure I speak for almost everyone here when I say - fat french maids are something we all need in our lives lol

Omg thank you so much 😭

Link to review