7 Screenshots

About This File

I am eating more than I EVER have so what used to be a full meal for me, was honestly just a light snack in this video. It’s expensive to eat like I do. At 460+lbs and gaining, I have to eat at least 7-10k calories a day 🥵

If you ever are curious where I spend my time other than my couch…well it’s my bed. I’m laying on a king size bed and I make it look tiny. This portrays how lazy I am on a daily basis. Eating McDonald’s and laying down on my bed…what a fat slob I’ve become 🐷

Calories and items consumed in this video:

Fries extra salt -500

2 Mchickens extra Mayo- 1100

Big Mac extra Mac sauce -650

Dr Pepper- 280

2 sweet and sour- 100

vanilla shake- 600

Total: 3,230 calories in 10 min 😋

Q&A

What is your plan when you start needing help in order to do simple actions like walking and showering, maybe even help standing? 

When do you think you will reach the point where you need help doing simple tasks? 

How do you even sleep with this massive body? I would think you’d struggle on your back, and your massive tummy would make lying on it difficult/prop you up. So that leaves on your side? 

Do you think you will have enough support to help you boyfriend family etc? 

How does it feel gaining so much so quickly?

Do you think about how you appear to family and friends seeing them 50 pounds heavier than the last time they saw you?

Do you like to show off your body in public? 

What's your favorite food to be stuffed full of?

What’s the fullest you've ever been?

Are you excited to go to the beach this summer and wear a bikini to show off all your magnificent gains?

How did you find curvage was it told to you or did you stumble to curvage accidentally and liked the community and become a model

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to ☺️💕

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end.  

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DreamingBoy

Another great video :)

Doing this one from your bed was a great idea, and does indeed show all your soft lovely flab from a whole different set of angles 😍 Your pretty piggy face looks particularly plump this way, your cheeks now so fat that gravity makes a noticable difference in your face shape when you're semi-lying down - your busy mouth and teasing eyes look noticibly smaller marooned amidst your wide cheeks! The bed also provides a perfect illustration of your laziness, and you kick things off with a delightfully lazy-sounding satisfied  sigh as you flop on the bed 😀 You're so fat, with so little muscle now, that your body just flows like water - as shown when one of your giant titties repeatedly threatens to work it's way out of your top lol 😄

The questions are nice, though some do get more subsantial answers than others. Very glad you're sure you have enough support in your life as you get bigger, though it would be good to know what/who you mean by this. As usual your gluttony feels entirely natural & unscripted - and I love the eye rolls of pleasure you include too! Though it's nice to hear the odd word from you among all the guzzling (to have quiet sections), I expect that's easier said than done for a girl so greedy she immediately wishes she had more after three burgers & fries! 😂

Hope you managed to squeeze yourself into at least some of those on-order bikinis over the summer! And I'm looking forward your new Q&A now you're an even bigger pretty piggy! 🥰

Link to review
Guest Footballer95

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another great video 😍 the way you eat food with your eyes rolling into the back of your head. How you talk about wanting your next meal even though your not even finished your current meal. 
answer to the questions are also great 

just a great clip looking forward to more 

Also looking so fat that belly 🥵

Response from the author:

@Footballer95  thank you so much🥰

Link to review
scooberiffic

What an outstanding video from the now “BigAssSSBBW”!! 😍The new camera angle does absolute wonders in terms of showing off her every-growing body.🤩 From her thighs to her arms, the way TBASSBBW’s body jiggles is a sight to behold, with her gigantic belly the main star! The way her belly jiggles is truly hypnotizing and is only going to get even more so the more she gains. 😍To start the video, TBASSBBW puts away over 3000 calories in 10 minutes, and that’s now considered a snack for her! Then she answers all her fans questions so we can get a glimpse into a day in her life! 🥰We all love how fat you are getting too! A true masterpiece by a beautiful gaining goddess!!

Link to review
TD32

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I love that your stuffings aren’t like a belly play, it’s legit you just eating and it’s hot af 🥵. Your eyeroll no cap is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen, as always anyone and everyone should buy this. If I could’ve put ten stars I would have.

Im so glad you said this because I always forget to play with my belly bc im so focused on the food in front of me 😅 lol

Link to review
FDHTR50

Another piece of flawless content from TheBigAssBBW. Although, maybe a name change should be in order to TheBigAssSSBBW. This video is 24 minutes of hotness. As she lays her immense body on the bed scarfing down thousands of calories with ease, she still thinks about her next meal. Her gigantic belly cannot be contained by her shirt, which isn't exactly a size small. Her enormous tits bounce at every slight movement. Its very noticeable how much weight she has gained even in just these last few months. Her double chin and rounding face are clearly much larger than before. And to top it off, the struggle and heavy breathing from repositioning her heavy body is legendary.

@FMDYTR thank you so much for this review, love 🥰

Link to review