5 Screenshots

About This File

Casey and @LaurenLush spent a week together down in Florida and oh boy, it was quite the rollercoaster. Nobody warned them that everyone down here is fit and skinny! There are too many embarrassing moments to count and some craazy hot stories of things that happened to them in public - and in this video you can hear all about it!

Between the heat, the old people with NO filters, and their crazy appetite, Florida really gave these girls a run for their money. Can you imagine these 2 pigs hiking? Or how a family would react to catching them filming on the beach with their guts out? They even had to take some extreme measures to deal with the chaffing from the heat. 

Casey and Lauren very candidly giggle and jiggle as they recaps their hottest and more embarrassing moments from this trip. If you like hearing about reactions, embarrassing moments, and fat struggles - this video is for you!

TLDR: Reactions, embarrassing moments, public situations, fat chat, fat struggles, collab

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I always love clips Casey collab clips. Here we have Casey and Lauren telling us about several encounters they had in Florida that might made the not so open minded people feel uncomfortable or awkward. I say that’s truly their loss since I would be ecstatic if I was lucky enough to see either of these beautiful women at restaurant or on the beach. It’s such a turn on to see clips like this because Casey and Lauren are clearly bigger than their last meet up, so hearing them discuss  their gains got me off right away. Also slapping and rubbing their bellies, breasts and ass while they recap about the stares received when they could barely fit their wide frames in the Florida restaurant chairs or when they caused some families to pull a 180 just for laying out on the beach to show off their amazing curves. I hope these two remain best friends so I can enjoy more clips like this in the future. 😍🔥🥵👍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much always for taking the time to make me smile ❤️❤️  We need to catch up soon!

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren and Casey are the most natural and comfortable beauties. They each built up their bodies to sexy cartoon character levels and so yeah, they love showing them off. Nothing obscene, just presenting themselves with their well fed bellies on display. They don't have to be dirty to be hot; they just are. Besides, Crop tops are just normal clothes, especially in the warm spring tropics. And bikinis at the pool is just proper attire. But for everyone who sees them this is a major event in their lives. They will remember this forever and tell their stories as well. They will always remember the day these two hyper-developed plumpers came to the pool and showed off like they were the hottest chicks in the world. In this clip we are in a similar position as the other pool guests. Casey and Lauren are just having innocent fun telling us how funny it is that their bodies have such an impact on other people. Even while they say this like it's all a big joke, I am losing my breath jacking off to how hot they are while not even trying. I vcan't help it. Nobody can help it. Casey and Lauren will affect you. They've become too fuckin' hot. And they keep growing fatter and hotter. I know how Ron feels.... he's compelled; even in front of his own wife... He's overwhelmed, the power is too much. But here's the thing... Ron's wife is going to get the fucking of her life that evening. She'll know he's dreaming of the two fatties, but whatever, she's getting a rare hard dicking. Ron has been rejuvenated by the Goddesses. 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Casey and Lauren are both looking supercute (and superfat) in this clip where they both share some highly entertaining and very hot stories about their trip to Florida.  You'll love both hearing their stories and watching them smile and laugh throughout the clip.  As an added bonus, both girls' bellies are out for literally the entire video - and Lauren plays with her blubber quite a bit as they talk.

Very amusing and hot in its own right, this clip will also definitely leave you anticipating what's coming next from both of these hefty hotties as they share more about their adventure.  We'd all best be paying close attention to @Curvage Casey and @LaurenLush in the days and weeks to come.

Link to review
Whatsup1234

I LOVE public fat story time!!! 😍😍😍 So many embarrassing moments, amazing reactions, and fat struggles! 🐷🐷🐷🥵🥵 And my god are the ladies lookin LARGE these days, they’ve clearly been very greedy on this trip! 🐷🐷 It’s so hot hearing about embarrassing moments and struggles, I think sometimes even these ladies forget how fucking fat they’ve gotten. 🐷🐷😈😈 Even with the struggles they continue to stuff their faces with all the fried food and sweets they can get their hands on. 🐷🐷🤤🤤 I find fatphobic reactions soooo hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥, makes me want to stuff these piggies even more just to show them off. 🐷🐷😈 And it’s very clear Lauren and Casey enjoy spending time together, and watching them smile and laugh about being fat is the best part! 😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Super hot! These 2 are great together and Casey looks bigger than ever! If you love fat reactions and stories, this clip's for you!

Link to review
Tepid wheels

Please don’t take this the wrong way Casey but I actually prefer this to some of your eating stuff of course I love that too but the two of you giggling and having fun is the most adorable thing ever!

Link to review