11 Screenshots

About This File

MASSIVE STUFFING! 34MINUTES RUNNING TIME!

Shar returns home from her date. She FaceTimes her friend and tells her all about how her date went. Shar starts to worry she’s becoming too fat to date now and takes a good look at her growing gut in the mirror. Breathing in, she tells herself she’s not even that fat and makes her way into the kitchen. Shar notices a note left by one of flat mates telling her she needs to clean out the fridge ASAP as it’s broke.. Shar is unsure what to do so she starts to empty the whole contents of the fridge out.. she gets out of breathe and begins to start eating and picking at bits of the food. Shar starts to eat the pepperonis, the potatoe salad, the left over sausage and cheese rolls, both yogurts.. she even opens the beers and starts to chug them!!

Determined to clean her friends fridge totally out, Shar starts to eat more food! She ravages through the chocolate rolls, cheesy pasta, bits of quiche chugging it all down with beer and pop!

An hour passes by and Shar has changed into something more comfy.. she starts to eat the pizza.. she continuously dips pizza slices into hummus and washes it down with more beer!

Shar’s clothes start to become extremely tight and she now has to unbutton her jeans.. shoving ice cream into her gob, her friend calls to ask if she cleaned out the fridge..Shar tells her yeah!!!! And that she’s eaten it all!!!! WHAT?!!!! YOUV’E EATEN EVERYTHING OUT THE FRIDGE???? OHHH NOOO!!!!! 🤦‍♀️ her friend says!!!!

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lovethebelly21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Simply amazing! Watching your huge gut grow was incredible! Definitely one of the best stuffing videos I have ever seen. Truly worth the watch.

Link to review
Eponu

22.99 isn‘t cheap but for Shar every penny is worth ❤️ I hope you can get you a fridge that will never be empty and you could stuff yourself anytime on every day 🐷

Link to review
Somaiscool1000

Shar looks absolutely amazing in this, and she devours  the food! Well worth it, I wonder what the scales will read 😯

Link to review
rickrossfloss22

Another great video by Shar. She puts so much effort into her videos and you can definitely tell that she enjoys it.

Link to review
Soysauce559

Shar knocks it out of the park on this one. She looks incredible in her red dress and looks even better when she changes. She continues to be the best gainer and never ceases to amaze me!!!😍

Link to review
xTom420

Another amazing video, loving the dress and the much longer stuffing in this video ❤️

Link to review
Upthendown2

You look great in the red dress.  I like the concept.  You don’t want to just throw all that food out, so you have to do something with it. 

Link to review
Craggers21

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Shars antics never fail to cheer me up !! 😂  I think we all wish it was our fridge she was raiding .🌟😋

Link to review