11 Screenshots

About This File

MASSIVE STUFFING! 34MINUTES RUNNING TIME!

Shar returns home from her date. She FaceTimes her friend and tells her all about how her date went. Shar starts to worry she’s becoming too fat to date now and takes a good look at her growing gut in the mirror. Breathing in, she tells herself she’s not even that fat and makes her way into the kitchen. Shar notices a note left by one of flat mates telling her she needs to clean out the fridge ASAP as it’s broke.. Shar is unsure what to do so she starts to empty the whole contents of the fridge out.. she gets out of breathe and begins to start eating and picking at bits of the food. Shar starts to eat the pepperonis, the potatoe salad, the left over sausage and cheese rolls, both yogurts.. she even opens the beers and starts to chug them!!

Determined to clean her friends fridge totally out, Shar starts to eat more food! She ravages through the chocolate rolls, cheesy pasta, bits of quiche chugging it all down with beer and pop!

An hour passes by and Shar has changed into something more comfy.. she starts to eat the pizza.. she continuously dips pizza slices into hummus and washes it down with more beer!

Shar’s clothes start to become extremely tight and she now has to unbutton her jeans.. shoving ice cream into her gob, her friend calls to ask if she cleaned out the fridge..Shar tells her yeah!!!! And that she’s eaten it all!!!! WHAT?!!!! YOUV’E EATEN EVERYTHING OUT THE FRIDGE???? OHHH NOOO!!!!! 🤦‍♀️ her friend says!!!!

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

17 of 17 members found this review helpful 17 / 17 members

This is such an amazing must have clip from shar, obviously I posted some pics from your vid to go with my review 😍. Your belly gets so big in this clip especially when you change clothes because the red dress gets so tight. Shar’s belly gets bigger as she continues to stuff herself with all the food. I love it when you friend asks where did you put all the food to which shar replies, I ate it 🐷. I always appreciate the time it takes to make these clips, with this being your longest yet. Can’t wait to see the weigh in, I’m already trying to guess what it will be 😀.

4DFEDD97-246A-44C8-93CE-9E0ED5DC4ACC.png

CF3401C5-ECC0-4AB0-904C-93B601BD10D8.png

3EFC66BC-8628-4C5E-A3CC-84207947D68B.png

E1ED0953-8D25-47AF-AF9F-A9A98697CF75.png

036AC2C8-4D1C-49BD-86BD-8408ADE8CD46.png

33D877ED-DDB0-4D38-A519-95E37AA3FD44.png

91D4E6F5-4B74-4C54-A7D4-91F8E01B4DB8.png

Link to review
fontenoy

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Shar knocks it out of the park in this super sexy fridge raid. She stuffs her sexy belly, nearly bursting at the end. All of the lbs are going to all of the right places and it’s so awesome watching her grow bigger, softer and sexier with every video. Looking forward to many more sexy vids like this to come!

Link to review
S77

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

One of Shars best clips and my idea of how to clean out the fridge!!! Love it 😍 

Shar never ceases to amaze!!

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

OMFG!! Shar-1, Fridge-0! 😍🐷

This vid is unbelievable to watch, the amount of food Shar puts away beggars belief, she looks huge at the start as she waddles into view in that tight red dress but that is nothing to how she looks at the end!  

The commitment this beautiful lady has put into becoming a BBW mind-bending, it’s scarcely believable that only recently she was so slim.

A few more binges like that and 250lbs+ is going to be here in the blink of an eye.

Link to review
Vincent

The magnum opus of stuffing vids. Shar is at her best here and her gain is still mesmerizing 😍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Shar is simply sensational here as she eats EVERYTHING in sight! Just when you think she can take no more, she stuffs more in her mouth or takes another large gulp of beer or coke. She is also simply stunning as usual! Definitely buy this clip and support her continuous gain! Thanks Shar! You're truly a Goddess!

Link to review
GeorgeB

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This video includes many hints about the impacts of Shar's appetite and willingness to allow the consumption of food to be a primary objective in her life. The first hint of weight is simply the sound of Shar's shoes on the floor as she enters the video. Her shoes make a lot of noise no doubt due to the weight they are supporting. While the video makes it clear that she is coming from a good meal, the way that her dress hugs her body is dramatic. She demonstrates how tight it is, as she tries to shift it around you can hear the loud snaps of the fabric, which is clearly stressed and stretched to contain her belly. Examining herself in the mirror, she tries to suck her belly in. She is able to pull in her upper belly, but her lower belly is indignant and demonstrates that it will not be manipulated.

She misunderstands her roommate's instructions to clean out the refrigerator and she spends the next couple of hours pounding through thousands of calories. Halfway through the effort, aware that she is pushing her belly into a new dimension, she finally gives up the red dress and changes into less confining clothes. But even those become too confining and she eventually has to release the pressure by undoing her pants.

Her stretch marks act as a road map for her expanding form and she is truly getting huge. Near the end of the feast, she pats on her belly, which sounds like a ripe watermelon ready to burst. As an added treat, she burps through out the video and near the end is moaning in both discomfort and pleasure.

Are others having as much trouble as I am remaining patient for a weigh in and measuring update?

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

This is probably my favourite Shar clip and given the impeccably high standard of all her other clips that’s really saying something. 

The video starts off tremendously with Shar walking in in that super tight and sexy red dress. It already looks like it’s been painted on her body so you’re in for a treat with what it looks like further on in the clip. I also enjoyed the part where Shar’s friend asked her, hopefully, if she’d been wearing Spanx only for Shar to say no. Maybe her date and her friend were disappointed but I certainly wasn’t as it allowed Shar’s gut to hang so far out. And what a glorious gut it is turning out to be. 

Anyway, onto the main event. This sees Shar adorably misinterpret her flat mate’s note to “clean out the fridge”. Shar begins to literally make her way through all the food (and there is a lot) in her fridge. She’s already been out for a large meal, which has clearly went to her expanding gut, but that is not going to stop her from packing away even more food, soda and beer. And just when you think she’s had enough she continues to stuff herself. What I find so sexy is that you can actually see Shar’s belly grow, stretch and get bigger and fatter as she packs away this tremendous amount of food. So hot! One I’ve noticed too that I love is that Shar’s whole body is getting fat, flabby and untoned and out of shape. You can really see that in this video where even Shar’s arms and back are incredibly fat. 

And of course you get to see more of her glorious (Goddess worthy) fat belly and body as the video progresses. 

I highly recommend purchasing this video. At just over half an hour it’s well worth your time and money to see Shar continue possibly the greatest gain of all time. Buy it now!

Link to review
Guest Lugges0958

Awesome clip!!! The burps are fantastic!

Link to review
ronin76

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Shar’s videos are always great because there’s the perfect mix of her talking/acting and stuffing. And when Shar eats, she always EATS and you get to see her savor each bite. Seeing her finish gobbling up treat after treat and then look around for the next item to fill her expanding belly is great. I’m sure many people will be cheering “Go for more pizza rolls!” or “Chug more pop!” throughout it.

This video is also funny, from the premise that Shar thought she needed to eat everything and watching her slowly grow rounder as she follows her mission until her overfed gut wobbles from her success to her friend’s exasperated reaction as she realizes her mistake in telling such a greedy girl to take care of her fridge.

Link to review
Ukboi87

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Every video by Shar constantly proves why she deserves the title Goddess! Every girl needs a red dress and this one is a beauty, clinging to every bulge and curve! 😍 Can't even suck that belly in anymore, I'm afraid Shar you're not as slim as you may believe, especially when you demolish the contents of that fridge! Every moan sounds both out of pain of stuffing and enjoyment of being full.. If every meal was like this, you'd be looking at 300 by now I'd say 😂

Link to review
Jjj12345678

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Once again, Shar proves that she is truly the Goddess of Gluttony by surpassing her previous intake endeavors and consuming an entire refrigerator full of food. She never disappoints with her stunning looks, sweet, unassuming demeanor and ever-softening, deliciously doughy belly. The idea of Shar being ghosted by her “real-life” date and the wild amount of fascinated voyeurs who sponsor her quality filmed eating frenzies is truly delightful. Her eye for style and creativity have simply  outdone anyone else! 

Sent from my iPhone

Link to review
Guest daleanator

It is amazing watching Shar going from a thin model into an obese one. In the second half of this video you can really notice how large her stomach is getting. Would recommend this video.

Link to review
jakesgang1

Yet another amazing clips by Shar. You can literally see her belly swell up as she eats and eats and eats .... 250lbs must be getting close now 🐷 !

Link to review
Guest jojojo10

Epic

Link to review
Tedthebellboy

Outstanding clip. Every part of it (pre, mid, and post-stuffing) are hot in their own ways. This clip has something for everyone. So great. Worth twice as much. Definitely the best stuffing clip on the site. 

Link to review