5 Screenshots

About This File

Dani absolutely loves being fat, she tells you while devouring French fries. "I love how Jiggly and curvy I am... but I'm turning into such a fat lazy slob." As she fondles her rotund, bulging gut, she guzzles beer and burps, lamenting about how hard normal daily things have gotten, and about how she just wants to lay around and eat all day.

She gives you a tour of her fattened body, lifting up fat rolls to show you how sweaty she's gotten just from eating. She tells you the mass amounts of calories she's been devouring every day, while barely moving at all. She's become a serious couch potato glutton, fattened and swollen all over, and a slave to her laziness.

This video has: farts, burps, fast food eating, beer chugging, belly play, talk of laziness, slob, sweat, mentions of stink, belly slaps and pats, fat chat

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Our favourite slob is back, showcasing her incredible muffin top by wearing jean shorts that are clearly too small, all while stuffing her face.  She lays out the "negatives" of being fat, mainly her becoming so lazy, and her B.O. 😂.  As she's wolfing down her burger and beer, she lets out a series of burps and plays with her gut, which eventually leads to the infamous button pop.  The look of absolute relief on Danni's face once that button goes is so hot, as her gut just flops out of her jeans onto her lap.  She goes on to talk about loving being a fat slob, and how sweat just pools out of her body now.  This shit SHOULD be a turn-off, but it somehow makes Danni even hotter to me 🤣.  She's given up of pretenses of being anything other than a fat, lazy, smelly blob; she's given up on gardening and even running with her dogs.  She just wants to be fat, lazy, and cute.  Well, Danni, I'm here to say you're three for three in my eyes.  Another great video from my new favourite, lazy slob.

Response from the author:

You always leave the best reviews 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review