4 Screenshots

About This File

An epic 22 minute adventure with your favorite travelling fatty! I'm back from my incredible Italy adventure, and am so excited to share some parts of my vacation with you! It was a couple of  wonderfully gluttonous weeks of seeing gorgeous, breathtaking sights and most importantly- stuffing my big heavy belly with all the delicious Italian food I could get my greedy hands on! Pizza and pasta everyday, on top of so much delicious cheese, wine, pastries and gelato between each meal really made my body balloon up even more. It's no wonder I've returned home fatter and wider than ever before. This clip was recorded over the course of the trip, and I think you can easily see  the difference between my belly, hips and ass from just the first part of the trip to the last part. What a difference a couple weeks of non-stop hedonistic gorging can do! It didn't take long for me to pack on the pounds, even depite all the sightseeing. All those delicious carbs and sweets really piled the fat on to my already- voluptous frame. Who could ask for a better time?? I think you will love seeing all of these sexy angles of me in tight clothing and a bikini, plus some veryyy hot shower, bath and pool time.

In this clip, you get to see: 🍕 tons of stuffed belly play from all of the angles  🍕 public belly play and ass shaking on the hotel balcony 🍕 a VERY sexy and revealing shower 🍕 tight clothes, including the "one-size-fits-all" bathrobe from my hotel room, which did NOT fit this fatty 🍕 sexy pool time with belly play and belly button action 🍕 a super sensual bath with even MORE hot belly play 🍕 small select bits of footage from the loactions I visited (but these are a super small portion of the clip)

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

😍this is the perfect vacation video. Just a few impressions of where CGGF went to and seeing what the outcome was 🥵

It is so sexy to see her in the shower, bathtub and whirlpool. You can see that she really enjoyed her time and we should make it possible for her to go on way more fattening trips like that. So do everyone a favor and buy this clip!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the sweet review! Don’t you worry, I’ll definitely be going on plenty more fattening vacations. I love to travel and food is always a too highlight (of course 😂) 🖤

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Been loving the pics from your Italy trip and now we get to see them in motion 😮 wow I know you have eating a ton but damn 😍this vid has it all jiggling, wobbling, 🍑 and so much more. 😂 loved that well timed beep when you showed off your big 🍑. Well done on unlocking that achievement  bet that was hot. Talking about hot the shower part especially 🥵 from the side I love how wide you are getting. Did I mention there is plenty of 🍑 in this vid too. Even your back rolls have been expanding too. 5 stars CGGF, loved this clip and can’t wait to see the numbers on the scales bet they will be super high after all the food you stuffed.

Thanks so much for the awesome and detailed review! So happy you liked it! And I’m also looking forward to seeing how much weight  I managed to pack on, I actually haven’t weighed myself since I’ve been back, so it’ll be a surprise for all of us 😋🖤

Link to review
Blackdevil99

Wonderfull Video 😍😍😍

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you enjoyed it! So happy you liked it 🖤

Link to review
coh2113

Flawlessly executes my lifelong fantasy of a fattening trip to Italy. She looks incredible and the content as usual is 10/10.

Thank you so much for the sweet review! I highly recommend a fattening Italy trip if you’re able to do it! 10/10 best food ever for sure ♥️

Link to review
Johnwick2626

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Best videos I’ve ever seen!! Hope to see you wider also do you have a weight goal?!?!

Wow, such a huge compliment! Thank you SO much 🥺 I don’t have a specific goal in mind at the moment. My first major one when I was thin was to get to 200, but I’ve obviously surpassed that by quite a bit, and very quickly😅 Now I’m just living my gluttonous life and enjoying how the weight keeps piling on. 😋🖤

Link to review

There is so much to indulge in here! CGGF looks incredible packed tightly into her skimpy holiday gear! The opening scene of her on the bed playing with her belly is the perfect start and that's followed by an amazing displayed of belly and butt flashing throughout! 

All through the video we get to bask in CGGF as she flaunts her body and allows us to enjoy her holiday as much as she did!! 

Thank you so much for your sweet review! I’m so glad you enjoyed the video and me sharing my vacation bliss! Can’t wait to make more of these travel clips 🥰🖤

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review