5 Screenshots

About This File

If you like a classic eating and fat chat video - this is perfect for you! Eating take out in my knickers is one of my favourite ways to spend an evening, so it only made sense to share it with you.

I work my way through a feast of Italian food all while sharing some flirty fat chat with you guys. The angioletti  (literally "little angels") are fingers of fried pizza dough and oh boy, they make me swoon! You can hear my floorboards heaving under my weight as I come back from the kitchen, and then I get myself comfy, smiling to myself as I greedily pig out on a this calorific mealmake light work of the deep fried arancini, licking my greasy fingers, I tuck into the pizza slice by slice until the grease is dripping onto my belly. I only stop when I'm too full to move, but make sure to show off my big heavy belly at different angles before I truly give in.

In this video: British BBW • Stuffing • Eating • Fat Talk • Belly Play • Belly Rubbing • Belly Rolls • Chubby Thighs • Arm Fat • Muffin Top • Huge Ass • Wide Hips • Cellulite • Dimples • Knickers • Panties • Crop Top •  Creaky Floorboards

•••

If you enjoy this clip, please take a moment to let me know by leaving a review! Thank you so much for your support, Millie ✿

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jiffy2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a great video... she says herself she couldn't be happier sitting in her knickers eating all that food and I couldn't be happier to share the time with her! 

She looks gorgeous as she tucks into all that food and shows of her soft belly, nice background sounds of the bed and floorboards creaking too! 

Hope there's more to come from this lovely British bbw, this is a real gem! 

Link to review
Guest neveraskedforthis

Amazing stuffing and fat chat from the cutest new model on Curvage!

Link to review
ShrubberyLogistic

Cuddle up with a casually sexy stuffing from this consummate pro 😍 A bucketful of those angioletti would be enough to make a heart burst - but you'll settle for her dwarfing her double bed with the smorgasbord on show!   

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! This may be the best thing I've ever read, I'm genuinely impressed. Send me a message for a lil something!

Link to review
Golbat

Let’s just say there are two doughy “little angels” in this video. Millie (sat eating pizza in her knickers! 🤤) is exactly what I dream of coming home to, and I can only hope I get to watch next time she gets a takeaway too!

Link to review