Big Bad Influence: Roommate RP stuffing feat. Bella Abbondanza

$9.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

When Bella moved in with Bunny, she was on a strict diet.

She’s trying to maintain it, but Bunny is always ordering so much fast food, and offering her some, and she just can’t resist.

She’s noticed how the guys coming out of Bunny’s room in the morning are pretty hot, and she’s starting to wonder if being thinner is even worth it, if she could be eating, and pulling, like Bunny.

Bunny knows Bella has no self control, and thinks she’d be way more fun to live with if she just gave in and got fatter already.

She encourages her friend and promises to teach her how to be a hot, happy fatty, complete with teaching her to rub and play with her belly when it gets too full.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Erik2.0

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow what a collab, i really loved the video, i wish i was one them roomate or at least the delivery guy.

Link to review
Guest dade76

A fantastic new video. 💙💙And what a video. 🥰 A super hot video for a super hot BBW. Everything about you is perfect. The round and soft belly is endlessly kissable and your breasts are superb. I love you. 😻. Please continue to Wetight gain because you are sexyest as never. 

Link to review

I think that every video is way better than the one before, continue stuffing you too can’t wait for another masterpiece. Too hot!! ♥️

Link to review