High School GF Got Huge Feedee Seduction

$3

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

After filming a custom with the idea that I was a now-massive ex-girlfriend from high school and years later you reconnect with the engorged hefty me...and I cant help but hunger for that fantasy. I was so excited playing around as this girl, thinking about you being so much happier with my stretched belly, rubbing and teasing as you POV watch me swing, jiggle, and rub my belly, Can you feel the ripples on my marked and expanding gut?

High School GF Got Huge Feedee Seduction GIF CRV.gif

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

JP_Bittenbinder

16 of 17 members found this review helpful 16 / 17 members

Disclaimer: I've been a fan of Kyra's for a long time, and as a whole have greatly enjoyed the clips of hers that I've bought and/or watched.

Unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed with this one. The clip is 2:43 of close POV belly play and sensual swaying/dancing to tinny music, there's no dialogue or roleplay as the buyer might have thought going by the title and description of the clip. $6.00 USD would have justifiable if such elements were present, but as it exists now such a price is ridiculous at best.

Link to review
Guest Chubby Guy

Fucking phenomenal, as always. Can't wait to see more!

Link to review