3 Screenshots

About This File

Hey Everyone . I am so excited about this gaining adventure that I can't stop eating and taking pictures and videos.  I think you all will be pleasantly surprised with this weeks weigh in.

Please watch my weigh in I need so badly to keep foing Its all I want anymore.  Tomorrow I am going to stuff myself again.  Im pretty sure my new daily average is 10000 calories.  

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pj44

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What an awesome weigh-in!  Although I first have to tell folks, the preview pic of 199.4 is from DeeDee's April Fools TT video 😉.  But you've still made incredible progress... a pound a day this past week!  When you said you "put in the work this week" you weren't kidding!  You're looking thick as heck around your middle.  And then after your weigh in, you jump right into another funneling!!  What a good girl you are!  And such a pro at this point... you lean back on the couch, assume the funneling position, close your eyes and just suck down all those calories into your huge growing gut.  It's no wonder you're gaining weight so fast!  And your lucky hubby gets to rub that big sexy belly.  Keep up the fantastic work!!

Response from the author:

Two things I do love are my shakes and belly rubs. Omg I'm getting hungry for a shake now lol

Link to review
halice35

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic clip! It was wonderful to see you so excited 🥰 Not to mention Lola in all her chubby glory

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review