4 Screenshots

About This File

I start off the video explaining how I have to wear a giant scarf to cover my tits because I’ve outgrown all my bras. I down donuts & chug Dr Pepper while talking about how fat I’ve gotten. I jiggle and play with my enormous blubbery belly. I run out of Dr Pepper and have to reach my pillow like arms backwards to try and lunge my huge body forward…the noises the couch makes are starting to sound like it’s at the end of its road 😅

Out of breath, I make my way to my fridge while the camera and entire ground shakes. I finally plop down on the poor couch. Breathlessly & impatiently I take a bite from another donut. Moaning, burping and licking my fingers with pleasure as my eyes roll back, I show off my body to you. The camera cuts to me laying in bed. (You can’t tell, but I’m wearing a thong) My microphone is pressed up against my belly and you can hear all the belly gurgles & noises your heart (or 🍆 ) desires 😏😋

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TD32

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another great and amazing video. Very sexy lady, must watch. I do wish there was more gassier videos but that’s me, each video is better than the last but their all good, and the passion put into each one is insane, show this girl sum love ❤️ 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 💕  I will work on a gassy video for you😘

Link to review
Biggirllover

So insanely sexy!! 😍😍 

Having to haul yourself off the couch to go get more Dr Pepper is especially hot!

It was hard work as you could tell by my breathlessness 😅

Link to review
Quatering09

Wow, so fat you need a scarf to act as a makeshift bra 😍 And by the sounds of it you're going to be to fat for that couch soon too. 😍

right? I think I need a couch with legs made of steel 🐷

Link to review
metacarco

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is probably one of the best eating and gurgling videos I’ve ever seen! Eating the donuts and especially the last part of the video where you can hear the stomach growling. This is absolutely insane, hope to see more of it because I love it absolutely, especially how loud the growls are, wow 😳😮😊. Keep ongoing with those videos 😊

Link to review
RickySnyder21

Sexy, gluttonous, and perfect 😍- could not recommend this video more. She inhales these donuts like they're nothing, clearly she eats them all the time. Can't wait for the next stuffing video, every single one is top notch.

Link to review
BaconPancacke

TBASSBBW feels more and more like a real life giantess with how massive she is getting and how HEAVY she is. Shaking the ground by simply walking is a true testimony to her gluttony

Thank you so much @BaconPancakes I’m so glad you have noticed how big I’ve gotten 🥰

Link to review
scooberiffic

You have to be creative with clothing when you're as fat as TBASSBBW!😉 Outgrowing clothing is a daily occurrence for our gaining goddess and bras are no exception! 😍The way she orgasmically inhales a dozen krispy kreme donuts is a sight to behold!, and the way her eyes roll back in her head as she eats is the sexiest view ever!😍 I loved seeing her donut eating trick to eat them in two bites, because the less chewing the better! You need a mini-fridge next to your couch so you’ll always have a supply of Dr.Peper at the ready! The way the floor shakes when you stand up is incredible, and that indent on your couch from your ass is gluttony at its finest.😉 We all can’t believe how fat you’ve gotten since starting curvage as well and look forward to all your future gains!!😍

Link to review
Silvermaggz

Really hot video, your belly truly is a bottomless pit. You ate those doughnuts so fast and with every bite it’s like you go into some kind of trance and I think it’s really sexy ❤️❤️❤️. Then hearing your belly destroy all those doughnuts in the end (wish that part was longer) I could tell that your stomach was going to be hungry in no time. Also using a scarf for a bra is sexy too, shows the results of your rapid gain. Again really hot video. 5/5

I’m so glad you enjoyed it, I’ll make a longer video of my stomach noises 🥰

Link to review
Johnny Ramos

Even though it was not long, it was satisfying to see you eat and indulge yourself with those donuts and that ending were you recorded stomach, digesting sounds of the donuts in your belly was fantasizing.

I’m so glad you enjoyed the ending 🥰

Link to review
t69502a

Another fabulous video showing the wanton gluttony of BAB. She sure does like her food.

thank you love 🥰 I do enjoy my food 😋🐷🍩

Link to review
Ilvg

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

BAB back at it again stuffing her sexy bellies, moaning, and getting out of breath as her rolls turn her on. Also hitting the “got so fat they gotta improvise clothing” milestone and looking damn good doing it. BAB starts on the donuts gradually going faster as she goes until she runs out of Dr. Pepper. She talks about how hard it is to extricate her impressive girth from her beleaguered couch before she reluctantly scoots to the edge to stand. With what sounds like wood cracking and her knees popping she finally lifts her heavy body and loudly waddles and thuds her way to more Dr. Pepper with her thighs and floor shaking the entire time. Then if she wasn’t out of breath from eating the donuts she’s noticeably more so by the time she plops her gargantuan ass back down onto the world’s most fortunate or least fortunate couch depending on who’s asking. Belching and chewing as donut after donut pass her sugar covered lips, she shows off her flabby arms, massive tits, and belly rolls while talking about how fat she’s become. Occasionally lifting her tits as sugar cascades down her rolls. Finally after finishing her donuts she puts the camera next to her bloated gut as it glorps and groans trying to digest the latest of BAB’s gluttonous escapades. Sexy vid from start to finish.

Thank U Reaction GIF by The Office

Link to review