3 Screenshots

About This File

the pizza isn't the only one who is baked😂 Happy 420 💚

Eating this insane amounts of calories for several days is getting hard because there is no more room left 😳

I eat pizza, mozzarella sticks, icecream and soda. Lots of burps! 

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The recommended allowance for calories is 2,000/person/day. Eating 10,000 calories a day is the equivalent of eating almost a week’s worth of food every day. To do it five days in a row with no signs of stopping, though, is the work of a true mad genius of gluttony 😍🥵
What’s even better is that you can see the evidence of all that hard work in how big and heavy her belly looks as it is packed full of more food than I can easily imagine. I don’t know how far this series is going to go (dare I hope for 100,000 total calories?), but every day it continues is a godsend. I can’t wait for the other videos in this series to come out! 

Response from the author:

I'm on day 8 today and it's getting so hard doing anything. I'm SO heavy and tired 😴 yesterday I barely made it because I slept so much. Let's see if I can pull it off today!

Link to review
Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

SB is already swollen from stuffing herself all day for her daily 10k challenge, yet she still finds room for pizza, cheese sticks, and icecream. She starts off with a large pizza that she’s folded to eat like a calzone. Half of it disappears down her throat in no time before she mentions getting full. As any SB fan could tell you large pizzas are pretty much a snack to her so the fact that the pizza is anything more than a drop in the bucket for her shows just how much she’s been gorging all week. Of course this wouldn’t be an SB vid if she didn’t completely ignore her protesting stomach and keep stuffing her gorgeous face. Her upper belly becoming more swollen and defined as she plows through the pizza burping and sighing along the way. Taking short breaks to cradle and rub her bloated gut to make room for the next mouthful. She even says she doesn’t want to lean back because her belly is just so heavy it. Sadly that tight round orb in her lap doesn’t give her much choice as she starts tackling the icecream she has to lay back and give her belly room to grow. Her usual bubbly commentary is silent as she focuses on shoving as much icecream down her throat as she can before her overcrowded insides force her to stop. She squirms and moves around huffing slightly as she tries to find a comfortable position. Finally she lays on her side with her massive belly sprawled out on the cushion infront of her and starts eating with renewed vigor now that the weight of her gut is finally off of her. Finishing a little more than half of the icecream she drags her heavy body upright and says she has to finish the rest after resting. She literally eats herself into a food coma and you can hear the exhaustion in her voice. I’m surprised she was even able to stand up and turn off the camera instead of winding up sprawled on the couch with her massive gut sticking in the air. Amazing video!

Response from the author:

I'm so happy you liked it, it's not what i usually post beacuse this was a STRUGGLE and I had to fight myself to eat even though there is no room left 🤗🥴 thanks for the review ❤️

Link to review