POV 1st date with 460+lb experienced feedee tells you about goals, fat chat & belly play

$4.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

You’re on a first date with an experienced feedee, me. Fatter than EVER, I talk about what it’s like to be with me and give you an idea of what you’d have to help me with on a day to day basis. I show off my belly to you while telling you how fat I want to get. Couch creaking and moaning under me as usual while I move around showing you the lack of my mobility, telling you I just want to stay on the couch or in bed 24/7 while being hand fed by you.

Do you want to make me fatter? Are you up for the challenge? 🐷😏

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Firstuser

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It would be a dream come true to make you immobile 

Response from the author:

Immobility used to just be a fantasy of mine, but it might be reality soon 🐷

Link to review
Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

BAB looking absolutely gorgeous, begins her vid leaning forward with her huge tits spilling out of her top and covering her upper belly roll while her lower belly roll is tucked into her dress. If you hadn’t seen BAB before you’d be able to tell she’s incredibly fat but then she leans back and reveals her upper belly and you’d think she just had a double belly. All the while she talks about how fat and gluttonous she is and how much work it would take to take care of her and expand her glorious figure. Finally she pulls down the lower part of her dress and her blubbery lower belly is revealed in its full glory. I’ve seen her triple belly before and even I had to pause the vid to take in just how massive BAB is with all of her gut out. She plays with her triple layered mound of flab as the straps of her dress disappears into her rolls. She talks about how lazy and out of shape she is inbetween getting distracted and turned on by her own body. Even going as far as to sit up and scoot to the edge of her struggling couch. Though she decides against standing because it’s just too much effort to lift her huge heavy ass off the couch. She is kind enough to give us a view of her profile which unsurprisingly leaves her out of breath. She ends the video looking at the camera seductively and breathily says she believes we can make her even fatter. I don’t know about y’all but if this vid doesn’t make you want to feed BAB until her bloated gut busts the straps on her dress I don’t know what will.

@Ilvg this review is perfect. Thank you so much😍

Link to review
ghjfwefewfwf

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is so amazing ! Your look so sexy my love, please keep gaining forever. Stuff that belly so tight every day. Keep going you’re doing so great 

Link to review
squeezezone

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great fat chat! You've got a very sexy voice that I could listen to all day, and your descriptions of how fat and heavy you are really help sell the fantasy of feeding and taking care of a woman your size. Seeing you get visibly turned on and distracted just pulling the rest of your massive belly out that wasn't already bulging out of that cute outfit was extra icing on the cake, and it happens to be a very big cake you rightly deserve for putting out such good content. ;)

Thank you so much🥰 I want cake so bad now lol

Link to review