5 Screenshots

About This File

This is one of the first videos I took of me drinking heavy cream for my gaining journey. It's my favourite when mixed with hot chocolate mix and dunking cookies in it! It's more up close and personal so you can see every bit of enjoyment on my face as I drink and dunk the cookies. It even gets a little messy at a few points...Hope you enjoy! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Worf37ge

Such a perfect hottie indeed! Sets the mood with some cozy treats. Looking very sexy too! Keep up the good eating 

Link to review
tmbo80

A seriously cute and seriously sensual clip...loved it! Would have loved to see you chug the entire and carton and take a few steps so we can see your gorgeous figure but you can save that for the next video :) can't wait to see your gaining journey unfold!

Link to review
oatmeal

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Short and too the point. Her smile is sweet yet seductive. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! This was my first video but I've filmed a few more that are a little longer and more revealing. My plan is to post them every Monday to add a little sweetness to the start of the week! 😚

Link to review