7 Screenshots

About This File

Earlier this month I went on vacation with my partner & friends and pigged out at universal & Disney springs! I wanted to film a tight clothing fitting room video at Zara but their fitting rooms were closed because of COVID so I picked out a couple things in the biggest sizes I could find and took them home to try on! 

What I eat in a day… I chat about my super FILLING day and then squeeze into my new tight clothes and model them for you, includes an accidental big burp & one accidental fart.. oops 🙊 all that food earlier made for some gassy digestion!! The mirror behind me gives a great view of my fattened curves and cellulite at my new size 💕

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MortalRebuke

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

God damn Reiina! You look absolutely amazing and massive in this one. The little bit of twerking made me melt.

Link to review
RANDALLTELLSZ

Incredible  growing proportions, curves, and assuming/audacious persona. Keep it up😳😳😳😳😭

Link to review
Guest Berytosz

I still can't believe the transformation from your lowest weight. Your partner must be a lucky man, just jealous😃. I recommend the movie to everyone.
I'm curious to see more changes, although I think it's perfect now.🤩

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This vid is hot 🥵 Reiina is looking the fattest I have ever seen her yet. She starts the vid telling us what she has been eating while drinking a alcoholic milkshake 😱 (I’ve never knew they existed). Her gut is huge also her face is looking rounder to 😍. Her 🍑 is covered in cellulite oh and did I say it was huge too. The lime green dress looks amazing on you, loved how out of breath you get trying on clothes. Nice burp too, when she turns to the side 💦 her belly looks so big it’s like she swallowed a bowling ball damn 🤤. Plus that fart 🍑💨 🥰 definitely more of that please. Hope to see of more of these vids on curvage and will definitely be checking out your streams.

Link to review
pudgelover25

10 of 11 members found this review helpful 10 / 11 members

I've watched Reiina gain weight twice now. I remember her gain from several years ago and thought, damn! she is so fucking hot! This gain changes the game. She is bigger than ever and she looks incredibly sexy. Reiina has always had a cute butt. Even when she was tiny. Her butt is so big and fat now. It's covered in cellulite. You can even see her dimpled booty through the skin tight dress she tries on. I love it when chubby girls want to wear tight clothes in public to show off their bodies. Not only does Reiina try on a couple of tight pieces of clothing, she talks about how she plans on wearing them. One thing I couldn't get over in the clip was the size of Reiina's thighs. My god, she has gorgeous thighs. Her curves are unreal at this point. I think she has attained fat goddess status now. If she gets even bigger, hell yeah! but if she stays this size it would be fine too because she is just so hot. Her belly is round and soft and hangs now. I remember when it was a little, jiggly ball of fluff. With her booty, that belly hang, and her load bearing hips, she'd look killer in any outfit. I'd lose my mind if she'd wiggle into a pair of low rise skinny jeans. Let her belly hang over the waistband and her booty popping out the back. Also, I love Reiina's blue hair. I have a thing for girls with blue hair for some reason. 

Now, one is reasons why I bought clip was I wanted to hear Reiina fart. I love it when chubby girls fart. I know a lot of people think it's gross, but I think it's cute as hell. Reiina has farted in several of past videos and she is great at passing gas (sounds weird, but c'mon, we're all on this site gawking at fat bellies). The fart in clip is fantastic. Sorry if this part grosses anyone out. I don't think I alone in saying we need more Reiina farts.

Link to review
jj22

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

@reiinapop has been someone I've been aware of for some time - this is the first solo-video of hers that I've bought.  Hot damn she has absolutely BALLOONED in weight recently.  This big girl REALLY means business, and is piling on the pounds.  What she has achieved up to this point is genuinely amazing - and I hope, hope, hope she's going to carry on and get bigger and bigger and bigger.

This video offers a mind-blowing full-body view of Reiina's incredible physique - and actually you get two Reiinas for the price of one because we also get to see lots of her reflection in the mirror she's standing next to.  

Her wonderful gain has gone to all the right places - check out her face, which is looking so beautifully round and full!  In fact, everything about her is so round and full!  She's an absolutely glorious sight to behold.  From her dimpled cheeks and her double-chin, to her huge belly, thick arms, and gorgeous legs - it's clear that Reiina HAS IT ALL.

As with all the best big girls, Reiina seems to be totally in love with food, gaining, and the effects on her body - and (lucky for us) she also loves showing off her accomplishments.   Her attitude comes across as really determined and totally committed.  I don't know if she has spoken specifically about her goals anywhere (as I'm a new fan), but I really wouldn't be surprised to see her top 400lbs.

Her conversation and personality are cute, charismatic, engaging, entertaining, and sexy af.  I loved how she proudly reeled off all the food she ate during her cinema visit - and followed that with "then we went out to get dinner."  Awesome!

Reiina squeezes herself into a tiny, tight little dress and she looks truly fantastic!  (I basically fell in love with her at 05:47.  The try-on session pauses for a moment so she can down some of her milkshake.  Turn up the volume and you can really hear the sound of her practically inhaling it up her straw.  She then proudly holds up the milkshake cup to let us see how much of it she just sucked up.  Christ, if this girl was any sweeter she'd be a bowl of sugar.)

What I really like about the try-on here is that, while Reiina obviously likes the clothes themselves, what she's really interested in is how they frame, emphasise, and complement her body.  I just LOVE the way she wants to show herself off and look as big as possible.

Love how she's a little bit awkward at the end.  Freaking adorable!

I'd give this video a million stars if I could.

Link to review
Dtho

I love the videos that show just how big you’ve gotten ❤️

Link to review