2 Screenshots

About This File

Casey's feeder visited her today and brought her some yummy treats for her to fill her enormous growing belly with. Watch Casey smile and giggle as she stuffs her face with fattening donuts all while her feeder rubs her fat gut sensually. People are walking by, staring, but Casey doesn't care. She's too hungry and too horny to stop. He knows all her weaknesses and jiggles her tummy just right. She moans and giggles as she shoves that donut down her throat for another bite to please her feeder. This video is HOT, and there will be many more like this to come in the future ❤️ 

As always:

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ ***

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Xabi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey's looking huge with her taut bloated fat belly hovering over your point of view and she's obviously very hungry. You can see the fire and sparkle in her eyes as she's eats while being caressed by a very fortunate feeder ( and yes, I'm jealous). The passion she shows in her eyes is what makes this video even sexier; truly hot. 

I think this short but sweet video is best with some imagination. Just imagine being in the feeders place and knowing from Casey's sultry eyes, that with all the attention and feeding, she's really getting hungry for something else.

Link to review
MBB95

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

In a world, dominated by the opinion of "others"; One man dares to challenge 'social norms' by coaxing someone to embrace their passion. (Also thought the radio was pretty dope, it's been a while since I've heard AM/FM ads).

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Love seeing @Curvage Casey eating donuts and getting her big belly fondled and played with! She is so cute and fat! Let's GROW!!!! 

Link to review

Great short but sweet video. You were very sexy stuffing yourself and your feeder -- who is one right lucky bastard, I must add -- delivered some excellent rub-downs that just made it even better.

If I had any...I wouldn't even call it a complaint, so much as something to consider next time you do a vid like this, it's that maybe consider turning the radio down or off before filming. Maybe my earphones are just bad, but it was hard to hear the two of you at times between the radio and what I can assume is the air conditioning running at the time.

Link to review