6 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
gurgles | belly sounds | tight pink dress | belly play

Belly voice reveal!
This is the noisiest my belly has ever been, I just knew I had to catch it on camera. This was after eating ice cream for breakfast 🙈 soo I assume eating such a high calorie and sugary treat so early in the morning before anything else caused my belly to become so bloated and active to the point where I could make it gurgle ON COMMAND!! I was thoroughly impressed by it so I hope y'all will be too ❤️ 

challenge for whose who purchase my content: try to add a better description in the reviews! 

1472309496_1515.thumb.gif.c355157214f9a38e2c91af4453786e06.gif

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

God damn whismic looks super sexy in pink, and her makeup was incredibly hot!! 🥵 I really loved this video so much because her belly was really freaking noisy. I mean who doesn't love a big gurgling belly that doesn't require a microphone to be up close?? All of her stretch marks are just utterly beautiful! There's so many to count, and there's plenty of cellulite to satisfy your cravings. 🤤🥵 When she was sucking her belly in over and over, I lost it all right there! 😫 Overall I'd DEFINITELY would recommend anybody to buy this because it's wild that her stomach can get so loud like that! Thank you so very much for many this beautiful video whismic, and I hope you record more in the future!! 😊❤️

Link to review
BellyFan77

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

ur belly always surprising! the growls of ur belly are clearly heard without having a microphone attached and I love that!

Link to review

This video is pretty hot, her belly steals the show with it super round and soft shape! In the future I would love to see a purely belly focused video where she shows it off from all angles and up close and maybe finger her belly button a little while talking about how fat she is, it would be so hot! Also, if she ever wants to get into certain fetish content I would 100% like to buy some sort of vore themed video from her, she has the perfect body for it, and I don't think I could contain myself while watching it! ;)

Link to review