((22 min)) BIGGEST SODA BLOAT EVER ☆ BBW Chugging, Burping, Belly Play

$4.99

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

This is the BIGGEST BLOAT I've ever done.

1 gallon of sprite, four bananas, and an entire six pack of Coke in less than an hour 🤤💦

If you like seeing pretty girls get themselves absolutely miserable and uncomfortable with carbonation and gas, this video is the one for you. I start with a gallon pitcher of Sprite, which made it so much easier to guzzle and swallow air than a classic bottle, and devour banana after banana, belching and moaning like a pig. I ended up getting so much gas stuck in my belly and back, and i rolled around in pain trying to get relief. At the 9 minute mark I had to take a break and shower because I was afraid I was going to throw up, but once I realized I needed to get the gas out... I decided to chug a six pack of coke cans as well. I was so bloated I couldn't stand up, so I had to lean against my kitchen counter for balance. I end up getting so big I couldn't even sit up on the couch 😍

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Oh my... stretching that stomach this way will only increase the propensity to overeat, and that habitual overstuffing to capacity will lead to continuing accumulation of more and more adipose tissue... in short you're turning yourself into a lard-filled blimp my dear.  Here, let me get you another box of donuts so you can continue while I eagerly observe!  Such sweet misery is a incredible thing to savor, along with the undulation and hypnotic jiggling of your captivating flabulosity.

With the recording of this clip prior to Dani's original Curvage face reveal, we can hope that there is a redux somewhere in the future, where perhaps she'll outdo her former feat of gastric self-abuse... because I think it's unlikely her capacity hasn't improved since then! Then perhaps we'll witness winces, rolled eyes and grimaces to compliment the groans and gasps that result from a grievously distended gut.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, flake113 said:

Oh my... stretching that stomach this way will only increase the propensity to overeat, and that habitual overstuffing to capacity will lead to continuing accumulation of more and more adipose tissue... in short you're turning yourself into a lard-filled blimp my dear.  Here, let me get you another box of donuts so you can continue while I eagerly observe!  Such sweet misery is a incredible thing to savor, along with the undulation and hypnotic jiggling of your captivating flabulosity.

With the recording of this clip prior to Dani's original Curvage face reveal, we can hope that there is a redux somewhere in the future, where perhaps she'll outdo her former feat of gastric self-abuse... because I think it's unlikely her capacity hasn't improved since then! Then perhaps we'll witness winces, rolled eyes and grimaces to compliment the groans and gasps that result from a grievously distended gut.

Thanks so much for such an awesome and detailed comment 🥰 very sexy 👀

Hey I have to ask something do you think you can still fit in the drivers seat I wan't to see how much more snug and challenging it's become if it were possible I bet your belly will be like a good 4 or more inches while resting on the steering wheel.  I bet it feels good & I think the only way you can get out of bed is by rolling to one side on your big fat belly you greedy fat piggy. :D

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.