((22 min)) BIGGEST SODA BLOAT EVER ☆ BBW Chugging, Burping, Belly Play

$4.99

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

This is the BIGGEST BLOAT I've ever done.

1 gallon of sprite, four bananas, and an entire six pack of Coke in less than an hour 🤤💦

If you like seeing pretty girls get themselves absolutely miserable and uncomfortable with carbonation and gas, this video is the one for you. I start with a gallon pitcher of Sprite, which made it so much easier to guzzle and swallow air than a classic bottle, and devour banana after banana, belching and moaning like a pig. I ended up getting so much gas stuck in my belly and back, and i rolled around in pain trying to get relief. At the 9 minute mark I had to take a break and shower because I was afraid I was going to throw up, but once I realized I needed to get the gas out... I decided to chug a six pack of coke cans as well. I was so bloated I couldn't stand up, so I had to lean against my kitchen counter for balance. I end up getting so big I couldn't even sit up on the couch 😍

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hheetac

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Of course FD is hot and has a huge, round, distended belly covered in stretch marks. But she also knows how to display it. She understands lighting, angles, and I’d say she’s a professional at making this type of content.

Link to review
Honey19

Idk where to begin. That big belly getting insanely bloated, those stretch marks, huge tits or those big burps 🤤 I could feel the relief after you let them out. I love your burps, they're so hot, I hope you burp like that when you go out and drink something fizzy 😉 you were about to explode in this video! 

Response from the author:

💖💖💖💖💖

Link to review
Kieran8

Its crazy to see just how big you are getting, i really loved the way you leaned on the counter just to let your belly hang down, that was so hot, and of course your burps were great! Loved it ❤️

Thank you so much 💓 

Link to review
flake113

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

Dani is to be commended for undertaking this ambitious bloat, and she delivers exactly as advertised in the clip description.  However, if you're going to go to this much effort to perform such an audacious feat of gastric distension showcasing "misery" and discomfort, a lot of purchasers will expect to see that reflected in facial expressions.  I'm uncertain if this was by accident or by design, but very little, almost none, of Dani's face is visible in this clip.  I'm sure this clip will find an audience... but if Dani released another version of this which did a better job of incorporating her face so viewers could better experience that aspect, it would be even more popular. Maybe we can look forward to an encore performance?  I would definitely want to be on the list for that.

Hi there, this video was recorded before I showed my face and was priced accordingly :) thank you for supporting me!

Link to review