6 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I stuff my face in my tight clothes leaving my belly to be progressively exposed. I slowly strip down as I became more and more stuffed whilst also showing some new angles and jiggling/bouncing my chunky ass. 🐷🤩

54D34423-B31D-45B6-A441-A35C6D4381F8.gif

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ShrubberyLogistic

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Cassie catches every crumb of a messy Subway meal deal in a scintillating, sensual classic. She's spreading wider on the couch - and if the scale at the end's the gospel to go by - she's sinking deeper too! 

Response from the author:

Thank you, glad you enjoyed 😘

Link to review
Kenzo998

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Always nice to see more of Cassie, and these days, there always seems to be more of her 😉 

I loved every angle in the clip, as Cassie shows off those gains (those shorts seem to be slowly shrinking 🤔

Soon I don’t think much will remain of the formerly thin, athletic looking girl from these before pics, as Cassie has developed from a skinny little girl a little unsure of herself, into a blossoming, confident fat woman. Let’s hope you continue to flower 🌸 

Link to review