12 Screenshots

About This File

MY VIDEO IS A LITTLE BIT ON THE PRICEY SIDE BECAUSE THIS VIDEO IS TO HELP WITH MY BDAY FUND ❤️ 

This video also includes a FREE bonus video that is 10 minutes long!! ❤️ 

This video has me eating on all fours ❤️ and fun fat conversation This video is in celebration for my bday and my curvage anniversary ! This site changed my life for the better, it had me meet really awesome people, people who became my really good friends, it grew my confidence to believe i mattered in the world and that my curves are great who cares what everyone else says. I used to live in my car, to now living my dream life, this community has helped me ! and i cant wait to share my bday with you all in this video ❤️ and you all enjoy the surprise 

I also pop several balloons with my ass and belly, and again i have my secret video i can't say what it is but i know you all will love it. I do not include the screenshots to the secret vid.

Please dont forget to leave a review<3 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Madilyn Mars

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

1. Kayla is ALWAYS hot, and such a pro. She knows what you want to see, and gives it willingly! 😍

2. Her secret clip at the end is hot as fuck...but it's a surprise! So I won't go any further into detail. 🤤

3. It's her birthday, so of course there's cake..which brings me back to one of the first videos I caught of Kayla, EVER. IYKYK. 😘

4. The balloons are SO strong, yet she manages to pop them for our enjoyment. Kind of makes me want to join in next time! 🥰

5. We always get to see a lot of her personality, which is just as hot as her physical attributes! 😉

6. HER BODY IS AMAZING. ANYTHING SHE DOES WITH BARELY ANY CLOTHES IS EXCEPTIONALLY HOT. 🔥

Link to review
Ilvg

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Kayla starts out in a cute outfit on her knees in bed introducing the vid. She tries to light the candles on the cake where typical adorable Kayla shenanigans occur before she dives face first into the cake. Quickly eating nearly half of the cake, she rears back up to take off her top and skirt exposing her incredible body. Now it’s time to pop balloons and the way Kayla’s body quakes and jiggles as she bounces on the balloon over and over again is jaw dropping. She eventually has to switch balloons but not before nearly launching her breasts out of her bra from all the bouncing. She makes short work of the next one but if you look closely you can actually see the fat on Kayla’s ass ripple from the force of the popping balloon and the miniature wave of fat even travels through her thick sexy thigh. The next balloon falls victim to her belly as she pulls it out of her panties and watching her smother the balloon with her gorgeous gut then try to pop it by pushing out her belly only to just pop it under her weight as she plops down on it is hot as hell. The next balloon she tries to pop by riding it but between her bed and the balloon not being overinflated her body is just too soft to pop it so she moves on to the counter. It’s cute watching Kayla struggle to place her massive ass above the balloon because she’s so short, but once she gets the balloon where she wants it the balloon practically disintegrates under her ass as she slams down. Lastly Kayla tries to pop a balloon on the floor unsuccessfully but honestly seeing her body in motion as she tries is just as hot. Finally she decides to crush the rest of the cake with her ass and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t briefly want to be that cake for a second. The vid comes to a close as she squishes the rest of the cake with her hands and rains it down on her body. I wish I could tell you about the secret vid but just know it’s worth this price by itself let alone as an add on to this incredible popping vid. 110% worth a buy and many rewatches!

Link to review

The stuffing, the poses, the balloon popping and the secret ending were all amazing! The balloon popping was my favorite and I’d love to see more of it! The idea that we get to watch her sit, put all of her weight on it, ride it, bounce, and put in effort to make it pop was mesmerizing, fun, cute, and a huge turn on. 🥵

Link to review
Guest Thehoodiefeeder

The most beautiful girl stuffing herself. One of the best video so far🤩. The special video it's fantastic too. You don't want to miss it ;)

Link to review
Guest DingoFats

Kayla is getting FAT and I absolutely love it!

So great watching her eat cake and pop balloons!

Could always use more belly play

And the bonus video is awesome as well!

Keep up the great work!

Link to review