7 Screenshots

About This File

TONIGHT EAT AN ENTIRE CAKE WITH ICE CREAM AND TWO LITERS OF SHAKE.
Look at me on all fours devouring this heap of sugar that works wonders on my statuesque fat body. Every time my belly swells after filling myself with all my sweets, I can feel my skin stretching and one more stretch appears on my growing soft belly with each bite I know that I am getting closer to becoming a big ball of dough with cellulite and stretch marks.
ON THE WAY TO BECOME A WORK OF ART

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

GS starts off showing the cake, icecream, and shake that she will soon demolish. All the while smiling and rubbing her gorgeous body seductively. She wastes no time in starting on the icecream as she lays on her side giving a great view of her large thighs, soft belly, and barely contained breasts. Moaning as she takes a bite it isn’t long before she’s setting down the empty container and gets on all fours to start digging into the cake with just her mouth. As she dips down to shove her face into the cake we get a glimpse of her massive ass before she comes back up for air and to gulp down some shake. GS takes a breather to massage her tits and belch as her breath becomes labored. Showing us her profile on all fours, you can see just how huge and round her ass is as she wobbles it before returning to the cake. This time even as she faces the camera gobbling down cake like a woman possessed, her gargantuan ass is completely visible wiggling and jiggling. The amount of cake and shake she manages to cram into her bloated gut as it presses against the bed is incredible. Halfway through the vid you can tell she’s stuffed by the faces she makes but she just powers through. Even as her cheeks, chins, and breasts become covered in cake and her belly swells she maintains her seductive demeanor and I have to say the icing on her beautiful face just makes her look prettier. Soon she has to unleash her noticeably rounder belly and gives it a rub in an effort to soothe it before putting it right back to work. There’s a point where she’s chugging shake and some drops spill directly into her bellybutton and are never seen again. After finishing the cake she has to tackle the last of the shake and she doesn’t slow down in the slightest. Her gut round and swollen resting on her thighs tightening with every gulp only getting a break long enough for GS to lean to the side and push out a fart with a sigh before mercilessly filling her belly with the rest of the shake. She’s finally finished as she moans and gasps for breath showing off her calorie packed gut. Absolutely amazing vid! No cuts just uninterrupted unrestrained sexy gluttony in its purest form. Can’t recommend enough!

Link to review
Guest snoopdaloop

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She really puts it down in this video, you can see her struggling yet she keeps going. Amazing to see how much she can fit into her giant belly

Link to review
RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sow looks incredibly beautiful and fat as she stuffs her pretty face with cake and milkshake. She is sloppy as she gets more fat and doughy with every bite. Extremely hot video🔥 

Link to review