Cake On All Fours

$7.99

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me being so greedy devouring a cake and cream on all fours. Getting hungrier and hungrier knowing every bite and gulp goes towards adding more fat on my already soft jiggly body. I end up a full, satisfied, and chocolate covered little glutton. 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is another AMAZING clip from Blossom! It’s a fantastic, and impressive stuffing, where Blossom gorges on an extremely high calorie cake and cream combination. It’s sure impressive how much she can pack away! Not only that but it’s super sexy watching Blossom and her ever-expanding body on all-fours. I would say Blossom has the perfect body type for me. Her upper body is sooo thicc, as are her jiggly thighs and ass, and her belly, now almost a double belly, is getting bigger and bigger! 

I love it, just like I always love Blossom’s content! 😊❤️

Link to review
Guest Hush

This was one of the sexiest and dirtiest thing I've seen in a while! Blossom eating like the little pig she's turning into, it's messy it's kinky, it's a lot of fun and fat!

Link to review

Another great video.... Great shots of Blossom's thick upper body and burgeoning bottom belly roll.

Blossom enjoys gorging on a high calorie cake and cream combo that will ultimately add to those already developing rolls of softness.... :)

Something to watch out for in the future will be the decreasing clearance between Blossom's belly and bed as the sustained effects of gorging high calorie treats pays off... :)

Volume was not high enough on this video to pick up all the commentary - only a minor distraction considering the curves on show.

Link to review
fontenoy

AMAZING clip! Blossom is really blossoming into one hell of a beautiful woman. Watching her stuff herself full of cake with all of her perfect curves jiggling in all the right places is enough to make any feeder weak. That belly is just so freakin grabable. Keep up the great work beautiful! You carry the weight perfectly!

Link to review
Wagnerdsic

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is great. You can see stunning and beautiful girl with chocolate cake. And her process of feeding is great. Many gorgeous screens and great piggy

If you are an artist of big women you must see this video.

Enjoy this and thank you @Blossom for this.

Link to review
stuffgut

You can't really go wrong with this clip, lots of pigging out and a few jiggles here and there. A gorgeous girl with a delicious body and clearly someone wanting to get much fatter!

Link to review

Great clip - your enthusiasm for this kind of thing is evident throughout - my only improvement would be that I’d have liked a bit more fat chat, especially by the mind - but a strong recommend nonetheless. 

Link to review