4 Screenshots

About This File

After stuffing my face with a whole pizza and more, I desperately need to recover. My stuffed belly is so full and taut that it hurts. I moan at how overstuffed I am and rub my belly in the hopes that it helps it settle down. I can't help but hiccup and burp thanks to how full I am. I look and act like such a fat, helpless pig. I jiggle my belly and show off how bloated I am for you. I know you love watching a greedy BBW stuff their face until they are a stuffed, fat mess like this. This is the perfect clip to get to enjoy all of my stuffed glory without the extra cost of watching a whole stuffing. Filled with tons of burps and dirty fat chat, a belly play video showing off my big round bloated gut!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is so hot seeing the results of Wood's gluttony. Wish I was there to push them further. It was also amazing cuz Ive done the same thing. If you like seeing a pig struggle to even breath, you'll LOVE this.

Link to review