8 Screenshots

About This File

Miss Magpie takes you through more of her old clothes in front of a full length mirror. Watch her try to squeeze her fat, overfed body in clothes that used to fit perfectly. She chugs cream soda, burps, and talks you through how her old clothes USED to fit. She’s getting fatter and this video makes it obvious. If you like watching a fat girl struggle to get into clothes that used to be loose, this video is for you!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wardrobe failure equals attractively fat lady. It has been such a pleasure to view Miss Magpie’s content since I started following her and this latest clip is as arousing as I expected. Miss magpie seems to really be embracing more of a feedee lifestyle only because she seems to be visibly bigger every time I view a clip by her. And of course she is looking extra large as she tries on her clothes from years ago that are just a few meals away from ripping apart next time she includes them in an outgrown clip. She is so cute giggling at how big she is as tries forcing old dresses, pants and tops, the buttons of which can longer uphold the pressure of her expanding gut. Her increasing belly hang looks so good on her as well as her double chin below her glowing smile. 😍👍

Response from the author:

Omg thank you so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest davbec

Dang. Loved how your belly looked in these clothes! Your belly apron is amazing! This is the first vid I purchased from you, and will definitely come back for more 😭

Aww that is so sweet!!! 😭 I really appreciate the feedback 😊 

Link to review
ursamajor

The lace dress part is amazing, perfectly silhouettes her huge booty, wide hips, and swelling belly. 

Plus, you can easily see that more and more button pops will come in the future, because these shirts are barely able to contain her thickening frame!

🥵

I’m so glad you enjoyed it! 🥰 Will definitely be making more like this!

Link to review
fro-yo

if you're a fan of big girls totally spilling out from old button-ups *this* is the vid for you 

miss Magpie is as cute and playful as ever, not to mention rather gassy from her recent soda bingeing : ) 

I’m so glad you liked it ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
mihucks

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome! Lots of bouncing and belly hang! 5 stars no doubt! She's the best!

Thank you!!! I’m so glad you liked it 🥰

Link to review