8 Screenshots

About This File

Watch ChubbyCupcake mess around, laugh, joke, jiggle her fat, and talk about how big she has got. 

IT FEELS LIKE YESTERDAY THAT I WAS RUNNING ON TO THE FIELD, GETTING READY FOR A MATCH. 

I really don't know what happened!

I think that when I last washed it I must have put it on a hot wash and it has shrunk... because I don't think I look that much different ;) 

Did I really get this huge? 

If I grew this much in a few years... how much more do you think I could grow in a few more 😍

All my love and lots of *hugs*

CC xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

to me, you just look absolutely amazing. pretty face, fantastic belly, epic beauty no matter the weight. of course i prefer you fatter and i love that round belly, it is just wonderful that you are enjoying all this and sharing with us. it is a thing of beauty to see a girl freely letting herself go without hearing society comments that fat is ugly and else. i just hope that you are truly enjoying the eating and the gaining, if so, oh my, you have come to the right place and you better prepare because you might get a lot bigger in the next few years! thanks for sharing your dream journey with us.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.