6 Screenshots

About This File

{ video includes; pov, role play, belly play, eating, some burps, fat chat } 

You asked Savannah out on a date, you take her for pizza cause you know it’s her favorite. You watch her stuff her face as she tells you how happy she is to be on a date with you and can’t wait to spend more time with you. She takes her big belly out and let’s out some big burps 

Reviews: if you enjoyed this video and feel so inclined to, reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Jgrnd123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Top tier role play content. Savannah looking bigger every time she post puts it right over the top 😍

Link to review
Guest golam

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh my god. The burping is incredible. 

Link to review
CCT0ny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the kinda date I want to go on! You seriously had me hooked on from the start of the video! I can never get over how stunning you are. Hearing you call yourself a greedy fat piggy immediately got me turned on fast! Plus the way you stuff your mouth with food looks so sexual and attractive. I thought this video couldn't get any more hot, until I heard you burp. I never really thought burping was sexy until I saw you burp loud. And your giggles afterwards are so damn attractive! If this is how our first date went like this, I'd definitely be taking you out to eat on every date! You are my dream woman!

Link to review