My Feedism Story | How I Got Into Feedism and Became A Feedee!

$8.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

A very long time ago, a small and skinny Wilson knew there was something different about herself. She didn't dream of having a skinny bikini body or working out and going to the gym. She didn't idolize those tiny celebrities or envy their thin bodies. Instead, she lusted after food and idolized gainers with potbellies and endless appeties. She stuffed her clothes and longed for the days when she could grow a nice fat belly of her own to caress and play with! This is how my feedism story start! A small girl with BIG dreams.... And those dreams finally came true! Find out about how those dreams came true and how I became to be the overweight girl I am today!

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I purchased this video after watching an Instagram livestream on January 3-or January 4th, 2023 by my time in the east coast of Florida. I was so glad that her boyfriend and Wilson were answering my questions during the instagram livestream. I knew very little actually before the livestream. I purchased one video before on Curvage but it told me very little at all seeing the video I purchased before on Curvage. This was my first Instagram live I have ever watched on @wilsonlikesfood Instagram account. Most of Wilson’s  story I was unaware of. I really enjoyed listening to this story because it has elements which are not typical to most people gaining. Plus it is a super attractive story. Not often do you get a gaining story with so many positive results. It almost sounded like a weightgain fairy tale come true. I really enjoyed listening to this story. I am super surprised that this video has not been purchased and reviewed before already before me. I would highly recommend purchasing this particular video just to hear the origin story. I liked hearing how her introduction came early on by cartoons and by another relative who asked them if she wanted a particular part of her body fat. That is unusual to hear about family of any kind asking those sorts of questions. Thanks for making this video. Thanks for answering my Instagram livestream questions to get me interested enough to purchase this video. I am including a screencap of the instagram livestream I watched. 

D4435BAA-028E-478C-9BEE-F0BED54D4429.png

Response from the author:

Hi there. I have to extend a huge thank you to you for this thoughtful review. I appreaciate you going out of your way to buy and review this for me. I also appreciate your presence and support at said livestream. I'm so glad I was able to help you get to know me a little bit better. You're one of the many reasons why this community is so great. Thank you so much for being you and supporting the models here. I hope to interact with you again in the community :) XOXO Wilson

Link to review