6 Screenshots

About This File

Belly play is one of my favourite forms of self pleasure - there’s nothing I love more than grabbing and jiggling my heavy, stretch mark covered, fat belly.

My tiny crop top is almost too tight, stretched over my huge tits it’s barely able to cover my ever-growing chubby gut, it rides up exposing my belly bulging over my waistband. I unzip my jeans to let it all hang out, lifting my belly with my equally flabby arms to see how low it hangs between my thighs . My muffin top overflowing, I start to jiggle, bounce, rub and knead my soft pale belly until I’m moaning in pleasure.

Are big soft bellies your weakness too?

In this video: British BBW Belly Play Tight Clothes Outgrown Clothes Arm Fat Muffin Top Fat Talk

•••

If you enjoy this clip, please take a moment to let me know by leaving a review! Thank you so much for your support, Millie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheBigAssSSBBW

· Edited by TheBigAssBBW

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is the perfect video for you if you like stunning girls playing with their bellies and couch creaking. The quality is crystal clear, both sound and image wise. Not to mention your freaking adorable accent, amazing smile & lip bite 😍 BUY THIS 

Link to review
Tears

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She describes her best assets in the video, but fails to mention her kind eyes and adorable double chin, which are actually her best assets.

Link to review
Guest savethebees

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beautiful BBW belly play! 😍 Loved watching your big, soft belly spill out of your jeans when you unzipped them. The icing on the cake was you jiggling your big belly with your finger in your belly button. 🤤 Incredible!

Link to review
Golbat

Are big soft bellies your weakness too?” God, yes - especially this one. 🥵
This is a video from a girl who clearly LOVES playing with her own fat, jiggly belly, and it’s impossible to watch and not share in her excitement. Millie, you are such an exciting new face on the scene, and watching this just left me wanting more. Can’t wait for a new vid from this curvy bombshell.

Link to review
Guest neveraskedforthis

Angelic face and killer curves 😍

Link to review
Guest curves_fan

Ooof You are super cute... 😊😍 Would be a dream to have a girl like you on my lap! 🥺

Link to review

Big soft FAT !!! Bellies 😍are my most definitely,,weakness ,,,because,,, I find it extremely attractive😍 and beautiful 😍❤️🌈 and when you added some really hot 🥵 tight jeans 👖❤️ in the video ,,, Oh WOW !!! 🤩💕,,,My ,Most definitely,FAT !!! ❤️type of fashion  ever !!! ☺️🥰👍❤️💕 continue on showing off that BIG soft belly ,,,jiggling😍 and bouncing 😍it’s so awesome hot !!! 🥵 and I truly honestly love it ,❤️can’t wait too see more ☺️💕

Link to review