OMG THIS CHAIR IS GOING TO BREAK

$6.99

(8 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I got a new vanity chair!! It’s awesome and holds me sooo well! My old one, not so much lol

Join me as I compare the two and see just how much of my weight my old creaking chair can take! 👀

8+ minutes! This is one you don’t wanna miss 💋

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AndrewRussell

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video that really showcases just how big and heavy Denise truly is.  While sitting on her brand new chair (which is much more sturdy and soft), she already completely engulfs it with her massive ass.  There's a great shot where she's sitting face front, and I swear that the chair disappears 😂!  She then moves on to her old chair, and I swear my heart was in my throat in fear of her hurting herself.  Don't know how that chair survived the initial series of tests Denise puts it through (including Denise sitting knees first leaning on the back of the chair 😨).  After going back to her new chair to pose in, she reaches for the old chair one more time and it breaks in her hand 🤣.  She puts it back together and attempts to sit on it one final time, but I'm sure you can guess what happens!  An awesome video showing you the full power of the booty!

Link to review
my_stuff4fun

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

@DoubleDenise WOW, you definitely gained a lot of weight since you've joined Curvage.. we can see that in every part of your fabulous body.
At this rate, you will need another new chair faster than you think.. 🥵

Link to review
Lover_of_Bellies

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First off, you have a wonderful accent. I’m from the south so I can appreciate a nice southern accent and a woman who knows how to eat. You’ve become so womanly with all those curves you’ve gained. I bet you feel so sexy filling out that chair with them. I love how you shake your body in the chair from side to side to make every jiggle. Your huge belly rests perfectly on your thick thighs. Damn you really are getting double thicked up. Highly recommend this video! 

Link to review
Mick72

This is a really fun one to watch! Her personality shines through and makes you feel good. I found myself laughing along with her. She's very cute when she cusses 😄. A long 8 minute video, so well worth the price. You get to see her jiggle and get some full body / backside shots. I highly recommend!

Link to review
Tony Watt

What an amazing video. Holy shit, Denise is getting fat and I love it! Denise’s belly is getting so fat and doughy, way to go! And I especially love the side views for a great look at how big her arms are getting.

Wow!

Link to review
theDean411

Whew Denise is looking as hot and big as ever. Loved the side views to see the true size of her belly. Can’t wait until she makes even her new chair look small 🥵 (which I don’t think will be very long from now)😊

Link to review
Guest Sir Rosdahl

I want to see you do that again but see if you can break your bed baby girl. Lol. ;) <3

Link to review