2 Screenshots

About This File

I show off my fatness and how my belly now hangs when dancing and applying fake tan.. I chug pop and let out some deep burps.. I jiggle n play with my belly n belly button

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This video is soooo fire!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Very hot, definitely buy this if you haven't yet! Much love❤

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow this music is so upbeat and Goddess Shar has a beautiful rhythm to match her stylish hair and earrings.

I felt enamored seeing her work that oven mitt on her booty, to show she's too hot to handle as she lotions it.

sharmitt.thumb.PNG.b0fc06e86ca4c39e162662e72914570e.PNG

I loved the wardrobe malfunction too.  Shar moves so vivaciously that even her jiggles have jiggles.

The burping is intense and she's letting everything out, especially as she leans against the wall to devote more energy to moving her lovely belly and boobies.

Every moan and gasp encourages her to do more.  She's very talented and the lines imprinted on her stomach in the end are like a badge of seduction.

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

I'm glad you filmed this in the bathroom shar your burps sound louder as they echo around the room. You look amazing in the bikini that top barely fits you now 🐷 you can tell how tight it is you can see the red mark in the middle of your belly in the pic. Has the other reviewer said it would be great to see a weigh in 😍. Wow and I've only just noticed how big your shadow looks on the wall so hot.

Screenshot_20190324-055457_VLC.jpg
Link to review
Guest jarhead78

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

A short but (very) sweet vid from Shar that is priced very kindly.

As soon as it starts, it’s immediately obvious how busy Shar has been gorging and stuffing herself silly.  Her ass and thighs are catching her belly up and her boobs are spilling out of her bra (with nipples deliciously visible at times). 

There’s marks on her thighs from all the rubbing as she walks, there’s no denying you’re officially FAT once that starts happening!

I feel a weigh in must be on the horizon as the goddess looks seriously huge in this vid! 😍

Link to review