7 Screenshots

About This File

20220414_094017.thumb.gif.3f53f298d5044f8d574d20e5d9bc4935.gif

Your GF tells you that she wants to go to the mall and says she is going to get changed. When you enter the room you see that she changed into an old workout shirt and tights that she used to wear before she put on weight. You ask her if she is going to wear that to the mall and point out how her belly is bulging out. She stares at you in disbelief... she is NOT happy you called her FAT and proceeds to give to some real SASS.🥵

She then pulls up her shirt, and sinks her fingers into her FAT while telling you that there is none there. She is adamantly denying that she has a belly, but at the same time is jiggling it right in your face👀 She then tells you have she can't have a belly because she works out everyday. "Yeah right HA!" you think to yourself, the only exercise you've seen her do the last several months is walk between the fridge and the couch. She sees the mockery in your expression and declares that she will prove it to you.

Before you know it she is on the floor doing a pathetic attempt at sit ups 😏 Her heavy titties are weighing down of the wire underwire of her bra so she flings it off and defiantly continues her "daily exercises". Sit ups, push ups, and high knee exercises, but it is so blatantly obvious that she rarely does them. As she moves doing her "exercises" her free, bare titties are bouncing and swaying gloriously all over the place, you are mesmerized.😱 In the enjoyment of the unexpected show she is giving you, you can't bring yourself to feel bad about your comments about her fattness. In fact, you think to yourself "Maybe I should call her FAT more often."

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dragon205

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ok ok I admit you worked out well enough, but you better keep at it... I'll be checking back later to make sure you can still do your pushups.

Great workout 'fail' here, though our lovely chubster puts up better effort than expected :P not without some grunting and breathing and jiggling of course. Love your exercise videos as always, and the added roleplay was nice.

Response from the author:

Thanks @dragon205 ❤️ All of the struggle in this video is reallllll xD These titties bouncing around definitely didnt make it any easier hahaa

Link to review
Guest Plump_Love

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Jiggles and bounces -- lots of them -- that's what this video has!! You are so sexy in this one, too! I love how soft you skin looks on your belly, and your titties are tremendous!! I couldn't help but let my mouth fall open and stare in amazement!! And to be candid, as you laid down to do those sit-ups, I thought that was the perfect position for someone to get down on the floor with you .. and play!😉 Great video😊🥰

Response from the author:

😘 Glad you enjoyed it Plump xD Exercising braless is painful 🤣 At one point in the video I grab and hold my titties cuz the bouncing was taking a tolllll

Link to review
Borghen

AGirlWhoLikesToEat likes to act, too.

In this fun video she plays the part of a GF oblivious to her huge weight gain who tries to exercise to prove that she's still fit: plenty of jiggling flab for everybody!

Link to review