12 Screenshots

About This File

HI I'm your favorite E-Girl! I get some hot steamy corndogs, fries and a soda pop in front of me. I begin to play a game. I fail, so now I have time for food! I suck down a corndog covered in ketchup, and guzzle some soda till I can't seem to fit my skirt anymore! I'm belching! I need to release it! My belly needs to come out! I hurriedly take my skirt off and plop back into my gaming chair. 

I can't seem to win. I shovel more fries and corndogs down my throat. You can tell I enjoy them, eating every little bit off the stick. I jiggle my belly for you. It's huge, I am starting to fill the chair.

I am trying my luck at the games again, but my fat is in the way! I can't seem to get a good game in with this distracting fat! My tits sit upon my keyboard, where else am I supposed to put them? I fail again, but it's fine, more time to eat! Full side and front view of my ever growing body! I finish off my corndogs and drink some more soda. I jiggle and play with it happily. I'm stuffed and ready to log off now!

Thanks for watching! Please support me by rating my videos and leaving a comment! Thank you! ❤️ ❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.