11 Screenshots

About This File

SassyCassie takes a trip to the past… more specifically, 7 years ago!!!! 

if I can get it on, it still fits.. right? 

even though I almost got stuck a few times, I’d say it was still a success for this not so little piggy 🥰 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I could write an essay on why I love this video, but I’ll boil it down to just my top 5 favorite things: 

1. Watching a beautiful person try on too tight clothes is just objectively sexy

2. You looked absolutely stunning in this video. The tight sports bra(?) you wore all the way through really highlighted your upper side rolls and arms and it was perfection 🤩

3. Whenever you would put anything on, your belly would either push it up immediately or just always be fully visible at the bottom like it was mad at being covered up, and it’s very important to keep the belly happy 😂

4. You’re just fun to listen to as you talk about how long ago things fit (congratulations on gaining over 100 pounds!). And as you got out of breath trying everything on, it just got even better 🥵 

5. Great taste in T-shirts and bands

10/10

Link to review