[50% OFF]Buttons jeans bursting stuffing

$4.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Got this really nice meal for lunch and was really excited! Only problem was my jeans shorts that seemed to be on the edge to burst. 

Watch me fill up my belly and give it nice belly rubs on very tight jeans... perhaps more than tight. This girl turning herself into a whale right before your eyes!

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thatfatguineapig is so clever honestly.  Seeing her shadow stuff herself is such a turn-on.

shadowstuffing.thumb.PNG.aaf175af2d5e45c01fe1ffe9903c5a0b.PNG

I did enjoy this towering view too.  Background quote translates to, Where you can love, do not delay.  Sums up my thoughts on this video once she gets to eating and drinking.

tfgpquote.thumb.PNG.f5861b3c632d15da84ce6bab822e3bce.PNG

Just sit back, relax and enjoy seeing her stuff and get a fuller figure in tight shorts.  These thick thighs are safe havens; I'd be jealous over who would be blessed to have that as a pillow.

safehavens.thumb.PNG.26e48e29daa5cc4ed87ca1f6be32ce91.PNG

Thatfatguineapig's belly play at the end illuminates her stretch marks.  It's a phenomenal experience.

stretchmarks.thumb.PNG.19d8b382b7ee1249361e37a78353cf36.PNG

Link to review