9 Screenshots

About This File

They're back and fatter than ever! Featuring the one & only @CandicesCurves

Candice commands Casey to get down on her knees and prepare for her next feeding, one of many throughout her day. Casey has been fattened over time by Candice since coming to her farm. Casey is on her hands and knees like a good cow on display for everyone ask Candice feeds her DEEP FRIED CHEESECAKE

Casey is beyond turned on as she has her greedy gut filled. Begging to be fattened. Begging to be bigger. Pleading to be bred. She wants to be the fattest cow on the farm. She hates have to share her meals with all the other cows. 

Casey's girth is captured from every angle as Candice pokes and prods her. Her massive hanging gut is hanging lower than ever and flopping off her thighs with every wiggle. 

You do NOT want to miss this one 🐮

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

These are always my personal favorite and this one was shockingly sexy! Casey is MASSIVE and Candice has done a wonderful job of fattening her the fuck up! Casey has never looked more beautiful and is fatter than ever as Candice's prized cow! I could not help but get off to this! Were ALL growing as we watch Casey stuff her massive gorgeous face! Just look back at the first time these two collabed and you can see how well they've both been eating since ;) 20k stars, Casey!!!! 😍

Link to review
Tastic1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@Curvage Casey has been packing on beef in the care of farmer @CandicesCurves. Candice has been feeding her only the highest quality deep fried cheesecake to ensure Casey is the fastest cow on the farm and it's working. Casey's belly is hanging so low as she desperately guzzles the cheese knowing that each bite makes her more massive. Awesome work and definitely one to watch for those who live for round hanging bellies. 🐖

Link to review
jj22

@Curvage Casey has been getting so much attention and has been so well looked after ever since she arrived on @CandicesCurves's farm.  She's grown so big and fertile and breedable under the loving, supportive, encouraging care of Candice.   Candice is full of praise and compliments - she's so proud of Casey's beautiful physique who, like a good girl, obediently drops onto all fours and takes great big bites of the cheesecake offered to her.

What a great video!  More highlights:

-Casey eating the cheesecake with no hands.
-Close-ups of Casey's super-pretty face.
-Candice's love for her gorgeous hucow.

Sexy fun!  I bet these two had a whole lotta fun doing this video!  (I think one of them is about to crack out into laughter right at the very end, just as the screen fades!)

Link to review
jackal27

Wow it is great to see these two beautiful ladies together again. I hope there will more collaborations to follow, meanwhile let me say how much I loved this latest clip. Casey looks so big and hot as the cow on the counter being fattened to be bred. I love Candice encouraging her and telling Casey to moo also. 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

A fried cheesecake? the fatter the treat the more this cow mooo and moans!  the close-ups is so hot and Casey and Candice has gotten sooo biig ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

Admit it. Either of these hefty beauties possess the sheer weight to easily squeeze out your last drop of cum like a tube of toothpaste. Candice is an exceptionally well developed woman with a shockingly voluptuous figure of her own. Though she is gracious and thoughtful to allow Casey center stage to present her own astonishing body to her eager fans. 
Casey has literally bloomed of late and obviously needs no encouragement to amass astounding sumptuous fats. Yet she knows there is no one better equipped to inspire a greedy plumping-up session than her dear friend Candice. Frankly, any other woman would feel embarrassingly pathetic and woefully malnourished compared to these two starring fatties. 
So Candice takes on the role of the sexy plump dairy farmer set on fattening up her prized breeding cow Casey. Casey with all her delicious fat is presented atop the counter in full display. She is placed upon this podium to offer the most jaw-dropping views of her jiggling blubbery mass. Candice knows her cow very well and so pulls out fried cheesecake as a densely nutritious and irresistible treat for Casey. Casey is only eager and greedy to get it all in her swaying belly. Candice does well to admire and emphasize the grandeur and beauty of Casey's hanging belly. It is all too much for me. I come to my fantasy of their reality. I can imagine both girls giggling to know how drained and spent I am as I write this review. Trembling and exhausted by their glorious beauty. 

Link to review